+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 155 FirstFirst ... 21 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 71 96 121 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf CXII: Refugees

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Vote jonti-h

Because I've heard that he is a noob, and according to AOK all noobs must die.
    Gone underground.

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I'm sub b**tches. <---------I just received an infraction point for language. Do you guys get these?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by drxav View Post
    I'm sub b**tches. <---------I just received an infraction point for language. Do you guys get these?
    Don't #@%$ing swear and you won't get @#$%ing warned for it
    Support the right to arm bears My Lemeard Cookie for making a 4 way TIE
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    No, this is complex Lite with Euros Lemeards and jontis. - EUROO7
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Oh crumpets!

Better drink my own bodily fluids then.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by drxav View Post
    Oh crumpets!

Better drink my own bodily fluids then.
    I say old boy, I do believe you're catching on
    Dashed cold outside, what?
    Support the right to arm bears My Lemeard Cookie for making a 4 way TIE
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    No, this is complex Lite with Euros Lemeards and jontis. - EUROO7
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

People can indeed get infraction points, not sure where that post is exactly. Just a reminder since day one people got a bit silly.

""3. {Respect, not Harassment} You will at all times respect and refrain from harassing and/or personally attacking other users or Paradox staff. You will respect the rights of other users to have their own opinions. You will not use expressions that are considered foul, vulgar, sexually harassing, racially offensive or in any way discriminatory. These expressions include, but are not limited to, Sexist language, ethnic slurs, hate speech and religious epithets. Whether an expression fits under this definition will be determined by Paradox staff at the time.

4. {No Trolling} You will not make posts that are inflammatory with the perceived intent to rile people up (i.e. "trolling" and "flaming" are prohibited).""

Now people get at each other ingame to try and rattle them but do try to follow the line well since someone without any background might think 1/2 the people here are extremely nasty people based off occasional days.

If anyone seriously gets upset with what someone is doing and it is not an in character act then pm me. Otherwise I and others are left to assume everyone is cool with anything that looks personal since it otherwise seems part of the game. For the record no one has told me anything. Just mind the language a bit more?

*Back to game mode*

vote Elderman Lemeard

Doing so yesterday eventually led to a dead wolfie, clearly this path must be vigorously pursued.
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

*Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Vote Rysz

In case I don't have chance to change. Consider it placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    Vote Rysz

In case I don't have chance to change. Consider it placeholder.
    Placeholder votes should be on yourself. That way you don't accidentally get someone else hanged and if you end up hanging due to voting yourself we get to mock you really REALLY hard.
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    Priceless

No Longer a Linear Scale walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by jacob-Lundgren View Post
    Placeholder votes should be on yourself. That way you don't accidentally get someone else hanged and if you end up hanging due to voting yourself we get to mock you really REALLY hard.
    Vote walrus
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

The Smiling Knight Boris ze Spider's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Kiwi View Post
    Unvote humancalculator
    Vote TheExecuter

My vote wasn't doing much, and while I don't agree with randakar that tamius is less suspicious I do think someone else should be out there with him. Throw in the fact that TheExecuter was pushing for someone to get the elderman role, and he's not too bad a candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Heh, well...

Y'see, that's not the bible forbidding it, it's advice. Of course you don't lie with a man like you would with a woman, you've got to do it from a different angle, or it's going to be really awkward

Anyway

Vote TheExecutor
    as it seems silly Taimus is roaring ahead right now, and Exy is one person with enough votes to be close to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakravarti View Post
    I concur with Kiwi's reasoning and Im gonna run up the Executer a little to see if there is any fallout...

Unvote Elderman Lemeard! Vote theExecuter
    These three votes, all in succession, strike me as a wolf getting worried about his packmate geting run up. They may also be villagers trying to not lose a day of voting. I think it is both.

Vote Capt. Kiwi

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Vote walrus
    Good lad.
    Priceless

Vote count please?

If you want a picture of the future, imagine an episode of Mr. Bean—forever.

Master Sergeant Shooter Person Rockingluke's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaSengoku

Days are 24 hours, correct? Just wondering if I should vote now or sleep on it.
    Come join us in Werewolf! We don't bite, much!
    Wins: Survived to the end in Werewolf CXII: Refugees as a Cursed Villager
    Losses: Overwhelmed by wolves as a Plotter Villager in Werewolf-CXX-Shipwrecked
    Total Wins/Losses: 1/1

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaSengoku

Oh god reading that over makes me look pretty stupid. I think I answered that myself

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by jacob-Lundgren View Post
    I'll leave it for now. It's possible I can change. I'll wait for more info.

200k clubA Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia
    500k club

Going crazy with dogs, wife, and a heart-warrior son
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockingluke View Post
    Days are 24 hours, correct? Just wondering if I should vote now or sleep on it.
    Since you are new... I will give my advice.

Always put a vote, even a "placeholder". Oftentimes, because I am at work or at sleep during a turn end, or if I forget to get back on the computer or even if my computer goes out, I at least have A vote. I almost always change my vote before deadline, unless my "placeholder" is in the lead. Then it just looks suspicious if you change your vote then and the player turns out to be bad.

I usually change my "placeholder" depending on who is leading in votes the next day.
    My Lemeard Cookie for the Lemeard-approved 4-way Tie.

Ever want to kill your fellow Paradoxians in a game? Join Werewolf; a forum game of lies, deception, plotting, manipulation, and paranoia.

Father of an HLHS boy. Look for Babypoe1 on caringbridge . org

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

So wait Adamus was both Priest and Sorceror?

Vote Capt. Kiwi!

as a placeholder.
    "As a boy growing up in Hungary, there was only one club for me - Arsenal"- The Legendary Ferenc Puskas on a youth spent looking up to the greatest football team of the era... Herbert Chapman's Arsenal Football Club

May 15 2004: P 38 W 26 L 0 Unbeaten. Invincible.

LegioMagickaSengoku

vote Elderman Lemeard

Placeholder vote

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris ze Spider View Post
    These three votes, all in succession, strike me as a wolf getting worried about his packmate geting run up. They may also be villagers trying to not lose a day of voting. I think it is both.

Vote Capt. Kiwi
    I think that it's worth at least a look.

UNVOTE WHOMEVER

VOTE WALRUS.

Ramen.
    You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word - Al Capone

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Stopping the 40 day plan: A French 1914 AAR Completed
    pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign Abandoned
    • Cookie from DoomBunny for recognizing Dr. Strangelove references

500k club

Ah, well noticed.

Unvote Rysz. Vote Cakravarti.

"I agree with Kiwi" smacks of wolf. You don't need to reason for yourself. Also, isn't Kiwi's analysis/theory well timed? I think they're packmates.

I propose lynching at least two of them in a TIE, pending Lemeard approval. It has been tamius approved for now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 155 FirstFirst ... 21 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 71 96 121 146 ... LastLast