• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sleepyhead had this baddie tell he used to identify wolves with. He absolutely refused to tell us what it was so it was impossible to defend against but more often than not it worked. He might even have been the one that coined the phrase "baddie tell".

Mats_SX was one of the most intense players I've met. In his first or second game I was the JL coordinator and Mats_SX as a seer's apprentice got included in the JL. Instead of just laying low, maybe talk to the seer, he contacted us all in the JL and then went on to PM pretty much every single player left in the game. Not sure what he told them but despite our protectors' best efforts he got eaten pretty soon after that. He got better at it later on though.

There must be a lot worse players to be compared to than these two. So I can only take it that Vainglory is intense in his playing style and refuse to explain why he does things?

Intense in a way that is somewhat annoying, arrogant and obtuse. Yes. Basically that is what I was saying.

And more importantly, he is now my enemy, and thus must be destroyed.

FLOPERSS-1.gif

Intense in a way that is somewhat annoying, arrogant and obtuse. Yes. Basically that is what I was saying.

And more importantly, he is now my enemy, and thus must be destroyed.

Not as bad as Skarion.
I think he got slapped on the head by Theobold Tor.

So it has come to this. I have run long and hard to escape my enemies only to be confronted in my refuge by those trying to eat us all. I was hoping to lay low for a while considering my next move from this place, but looks like I will not have the time to do so. So Be It!

I Call upon the ancient Libyan spirits to give me a sign of who it is that is trying to eat us - And the spirits replies that the Westphalian is way to cheery for a refugee! Therefore

Vote Bagricula

until someone comes with a convincing reason for me to reconsider.

I'm saying I'm eating wofls. Belgian ones. Mmmmmm, wofls.

And I'm looking at you all to see if there's going to be another wolf I spot.

llama's do not go well with syrup or butter.

Looks like a smart scheme there boy..

Vote Vainglory

Vote Capt Kiwi

llama's don't like Kiwi's or any other strange, aussie fruit.

VOTE RENDAP!

Ye Lord hath commandest thus!

Amen.