• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First Day and First Night

hangmanmk9.jpg

Someone killed a crimal last night. This was of course a good thing BUT it was done without proper authorization. This was not the way to start the era of the new elderman you decided so lacking police and lawyers you decided to let the jury do the investigation. Hm. Anyway, the first suspect was natuarlly the elderman - the culprit died in his hose after all! Case closed. Or maybe it was the duck magnate - he had killed before, somewhere else! Or maybe the hangman? He stood to profit from the rise in crime! No, it must have been the black bard - just look at him, the gansta!

As the hangman was pulling the nose above the bard's neck, the audience made a move distracting the hangman and somehow managed to hang himself. So ended the career of the hangman the apprentice.

Slightly disappointed but feeling very happy to be alive you all went to bed and as rose next morning you saw that The Unknown Watchman had once again kept the village safe as another criminal was found nailed to the Rathaus door. This time it was
the man with delusions the plotter werewolf with sorcery powers of die Rote pack

You lynched TheExecutioneer the Apprentice.
esemesas the Plotter Werewolf with Sorcery Powers of die Rote pack was eaten by the wolves.

Yes, we likely lynched a villager. But I think we should have lynched a villager in any case. Nevertheless I feel sorry for you :(

But at the moment I'm angry at Rockingluke. He deliberately tried to lynch several villagers in one go.

I really think we should check him tomorrow.

I think that we as villagers should make clear that making ties just before deadline is not acceptable.
People who create such ties are baddies or stupid acting villagers.
And as good villagers we need to get rid of both of them.

It's still early in this game, but therefore it's useful to set a good example how we will handle tiemakers.
And therefore we need to lynch Rockingluke.

Vote Rockingluke

:rofl:

Every time I'm a wolf I either get randomly lynched on Day 1 or hunted on Night 1

:rofl:

Welcome to hell, esemesas...your wolfish ways will be punished here.

Muhuhahahahahaha!
Would you consider leaving hell and instead have another go at life? the_hdk's life as it were.

Noob lesson 1: Don't try to snipe in a tie. Luckily it failed. Personally, since this is your first game, I'd prefer not to lynch you.

Wait what? It's his first game? Shit.

Unvote Rockingluke.
Vote Eternaly_Lost

Total throwaway on the_HDK. It's all I've got people.

It's very interesting to me that AOK.11 is online, but not posting here.

Does this strike anyone else as odd?

I almost always have a werewolf thread open in the background while I....uh....work. Yea, work. Don't take that to mean I am actively watching the thread.

At least we avoided the tie, and yes those that create them need to be shot. It has to be gotten under control.

VOTE ROCKINGLUKE

Would you consider leaving hell and instead have another go at life? the_hdk's life as it were.

I was communicating by PM with several players before my untimely demise. If you want I can submit the conversations to you and you can see if you want to clear me for further play...if, however, you think that is too much work...

I was communicating by PM with several players before my untimely demise. If you want I can submit the conversations to you and you can see if you want to clear me for further play...if, however, you think that is too much work...
I think we do it like this instead: if any of the people that communicated with TheExecutioner have a problem with him subbing back in send me a PM. If I haven't heard from anyone 12 hours before next deadline he gets the_hdk's role. You don't have to tell me why you have a problem, just a simple "no" is enough.

Official vote count, 22h 54min to deadline

Rockingluke - 2 - AVN, AOK.11
Eternaly_Lost - 1 - Vainglory

not voted - lots - joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, Lord_D, Capt. Kiwi, walrus, Cakravati, snoopdogg, esemesas, Athalcor, XenomorphII, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, jonti-h, Boris ze Spider, trespoe, randakar, Slinky, Elderman Lemeard, sbr, Paendrag, theFreeman, tamius23, Rockingluke, TheExecuter, jacob-Lundgren, Rysz, humancalculator, Eternaly_Lost, Rendap, Kingepyon, Najs, Bagricula, Napoleon XIX, Kaetje, Davisx3m, Sedracus

Missed one vote - 2 - the_hdk, Comm Cody
Request subs - 2 - the_hdk, Comm Cody

I hear that the iguana milking industry is really struggling to find workers this year.

You are kind of like a retarded cross between Sleepyhead and Mats_SX (some here will remember those two). With more douche.

A rather fascinating creature you are.

he is a noobie and should be allowed to live a bit longer.

Does not compute.

Sleepyhead and Mats_SX (some here will remember those two).
Sleepyhead had this baddie tell he used to identify wolves with. He absolutely refused to tell us what it was so it was impossible to defend against but more often than not it worked. He might even have been the one that coined the phrase "baddie tell".

Mats_SX was one of the most intense players I've met. In his first or second game I was the JL coordinator and Mats_SX as a seer's apprentice got included in the JL. Instead of just laying low, maybe talk to the seer, he contacted us all in the JL and then went on to PM pretty much every single player left in the game. Not sure what he told them but despite our protectors' best efforts he got eaten pretty soon after that. He got better at it later on though.

There must be a lot worse players to be compared to than these two. So I can only take it that Vainglory is intense in his playing style and refuse to explain why he does things?