• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No. He's saying they shared their role PMs.

He doesn't specifically say that, although that is a likely option. He'd be insane to trust TE unless TE was the one who sent his PM to Tami, in which case TE can't trust Tami (at least not much).

Anyway:

Unvote TheExecutor
Vote Snoopdogg

Yes it is sad. You didn't miss the bit on the first page that said it's considered 'bad style' to do that?

It might be bad style, but I'd like to play a decent game of werewolf, and I can't do that if I am being ruthlessly metagamed at any opportunity.

To Vainglory: I am actually claiming to be a villager, as that is the pm I got. Word for word. I'll fwvit to you.

To other snoop post: I haven't actually received TE's PM.

To Boris: how do I know you are a villager? ;)

To ese:

Unvote the executer. Vote snoopdogg.

You intentionally create a three-way TIE on the first day? Since odds are better to hit a villager than to hit a wolf currently, and you want to kill as many as possible, you are probably a wolf, or a dumb villager. Either is bad.

Unvote Cakravati

Vote Esemesas

Erm, I created a tie 1 hour to deadline with plenty of people online, now, if I were to create a tie with a few minutes to deadline, your argument would be valid.

Everyone learned from me that you don't send role PMs to several people that are worded identically unless they're in a pack together.

Just because your villager role PM is worded differently doesn't mean anyone else's is fake.

However, he is not claiming to be the seer or priest.

Tamius did this the last game sharing PMs was allowed, and he put a lot of stock in them then too.
Ruthlessly metagamed at any opportunity. Right. Like sending 4 PMs night 1 to ensure you get hunted and hunting you again the second you sub in for instance. :rolleyes:
All of a sudden I suppose these massive vote switches at the last second are good.
Unvote Tamius. Vote Theexecuter.

It might be bad style, but I'd like to play a decent game of werewolf, and I can't do that if I am being ruthlessly metagamed at any opportunity.

Hey, don't worry Tamius even if you die, you can just sub back in. If you are just a villager as you claim that is. Then you can get to play a decent game of werewolf.

Tamius did this the last game sharing PMs was allowed, and he put a lot of stock in them then too.
Ruthlessly metagamed at any opportunity. Right. Like sending 4 PMs night 1 to ensure you get hunted and hunting you again the second you sub in for instance. :rolleyes:
All of a sudden I suppose these massive vote switches at the last second are good.
Unvote Tamius. Vote Theexecuter.

The first time was night 0, and the second time was a placeholder. No hard feelings.

:)

Hey, don't worry Tamius even if you die, you can just sub back in. If you are just a villager as you claim that is. Then you can get to play a decent game of werewolf.

That is actually a very good point.

@ Snoopdogg

Nope, they're still not good. I have as many misgivings about this shift as I do about lynching Tami. But Big CX is burned into my brain. The way I see it Tami is probably dead anyway, and if he isn't he's scanned, and if he isn't we'll kill him before parity for sure. Much the same for TE. I wish you weren't the third party because this stinks of metagaming, which I abhor, but unfortunately you were the third candidate.

That is actually a very good point.

@ Snoopdogg

Nope, they're still not good. I have as many misgivings about this shift as I do about lynching Tami. But Big CX is burned into my brain. The way I see it Tami is probably dead anyway, and if he isn't he's scanned, and if he isn't we'll kill him before parity for sure. Much the same for TE. I wish you weren't the third party because this stinks of metagaming, which I abhor, but unfortunately you were the third candidate.

Baddie tell much? :D

The first time was night 0, and the second time was a placeholder. No hard feelings.

:)

No hard feelings if you switch now, no.
How do you claim to 'know' TE's role any more than mine if you haven't even swapped PMs (which is a bad method anyways, to say the least)?

No hard feelings if you switch now, no.
How do you claim to 'know' TE's role any more than mine if you haven't even swapped PMs (which is a bad method anyways, to say the least)?
He told me he was a villager, but didn't quote.

My vote in you is for my own protection. It's unlikely it'll be moved as I won't be online at deAdline.

snoopdogg - 9 - Elderman Lemeard, sbr, randakar, Paendrag, theFreeman, Athalcor, esemesas, Vainglory, tamius23
TheExecuter - 8 - joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, Lord_D, Capt. Kiwi, walrus, Cakravati, snoopdogg, Rockingluke
tamius23 - 6 - XenomorphII, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, jonti-h, Boris ze Spider, trespoe
Elderman Lemeard - 2 - TheExecuter, jacob-Lundgren
Cakravati - 1 - Rendap
esemesas - 1 - Sedracus
AOK.11 - 2 - Rysz, humancalculator
the_hdk - 2 - AVN, Eternaly_Lost
Rockingluke - 1 - Kingepyon
joebethegreat - 1 - Najs
XenomorphII - 1 - Bagricula
Athalcor - 1 - Napoleon XIX
Vainglory - 1 - AOK.11
EUROO7 - 1 - Kaetje
jonti-h - 1 - Davisx3m