• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Awful. You should switch to Tamius. You already know the case against him.

Yes, I do.
Which is exactly why I'm voting you. You're campaigning for Tamius's death, so you and tamius make a bad match as packmates. If tamius is good however - and that seems far beyond impossible - you being bad would make at least a modicum of sense :)

Official vote count, 4h 4min to deadline

TheExecuter - 8 - joebethegreat, Vainglory, Trinitrotoluen, Lord_D, Capt. Kiwi, walrus, Cakravati, tamius23
tamius23 - 8 - snoopdogg, Rockingluke, XenomorphII, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, jonti-h, Boris ze Spider, trespoe
snoopdogg - 3 - Elderman Lemeard, sbr, randakar
Elderman Lemeard - 2 - TheExecuter, jacob-Lundgren
Cakravati - 2 - Sedracus, Rendap
AOK.11 - 2 - Rysz, humancalculator
randakar - 1 - esemesas
the_hdk - 1 - AVN
Rockingluke - 1 - Kingepyon
joebethegreat - 1 - Najs
XenomorphII - 1 - Bagricula
Athalcor - 1 - Napoleon XIX
Vainglory - 1 - AOK.11
EUROO7 - 1 - Kaetje
Najs - 1 - Athalcor

not voted - 7 - Slinky, Eternaly_Lost, Davisx3m, Paendrag, Comm Cody, theFreeman, the_hdk

Request subs - 2 - the_hdk, Comm Cody

He doesn't, the_hdk has subbed himself out.

Can you elaborate on this please :)

I will explain my vote on him too.
I agree that the_hdk has subbed himself out, but ... his character is still on the player list.
And as he didn't vote yesterday or today we don't have any voting information of him.
IMO that makes him similar to a zombie (even if he announced that he wanted to be replaced).
And in this early stage of the game I think that zombies are good targets. Even better than lynching people who are active...

But feel free to disagree and please explain why ? :)

Players who sign up and then don't play are a pain in the pung.

Yes, I do.
Which is exactly why I'm voting you. You're campaigning for Tamius's death, so you and tamius make a bad match as packmates. If tamius is good however - and that seems far beyond impossible - you being bad would make at least a modicum of sense :)

I almost forgot to mention a critical piece of information to help analysis. I am not a wolf.

Oh pungs, the pic didn't come out.
Uno secundo

demotivational-posters-even-the-polar-bears.jpg

Knut's dead, Jim.

Are you saying or advising that jonti-h is going to be lynched tonight ?
I don't believe that's a good idea ...

I'm saying Knut's dead, Jim.