• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello johho. I am Tamius.

Could you implement a suggestion from Big CIX and have Witness as a trait, not a role?

hello johho. I am tamius.

Could you implement a suggestion from big cix and have witness as a trait, not a role?
OK, rules updated.

Nowhere. I've just had terrible timing. Whenever I think to check for a game of WW, it always seems that the big is well under way, and I haven't really felt like subbing or doing light. But no longer!

PS: I'm going to eat you.

But I love you. :(

We all love you.

Could you be a Holy Man or maybe a preacher? Just to avoid confusion with the roles?

BTW what year and place should we use for the role playing setting? When I wrote post 1 I thought medieval or mayby 16th, 17th century and definitely preindustrial times but I seem to have forgotten to put something down in writing about that. The picture is from Schwarzwald (the Black Forrest) in Germany. However some of the people you picked for roleplaying could be a bit hard to fit in that setting... On the other hand that is maybe your problem more than mine?

As usual I will pick a RP character for anyone who hasn't done that before night 1. Also as usual that doesn't mean anything more than I have something to base your death scene on in the update if it should come down to that. Some generic characters might be shepherd, turnip farmer, butcher, old crone, thatcher, nobleman, deserter, carpenter, toy maker, trader, inn keeper, forester, lumberjack, mercenary, page, indentured servant, maid, farm hand, mayor, monk, nun, Arabic explorer, alchemist or guardsman.

Then I would like to be Sheyi Emannuele Adebayor!

go team llama! The ducks will not win this one.

Wait, is signup closed already or would you accept a 28th player? Because I would quite like to be in, but my branch of the church of werewolf disapproves of subbing.

Wait, is signup closed already or would you accept a 28th player? Because I would quite like to be in, but my branch of the church of werewolf disapproves of subbing.

signup ends tuesdee

Oh excellent. Looks like a good number of signups, and some interesting names amongst them.

It's still only 28. I miss Werewolf LV. 44 players and definitely the biggest game I was ever a part of. I am sure the oldtimers remember even bigger games.

EDIT: DAMMIT NOSTALGIA! :mad: :(

It's still only 28. I miss Werewolf LV. 44 players and definitely the biggest game I was ever a part of. I am sure the oldtimers remember even bigger games.

EDIT: DAMMIT NOSTALGIA! :mad: :(

I've played in an IRL game with 70+, so this is far from my biggest either. It is an improvement to have 28 in the space of a day though, when other games were struggling to get out of the low 20s at all.

I've played in an IRL game with 70+, so this is far from my biggest either. It is an improvement to have 28 in the space of a day though, when other games were struggling to get out of the low 20s at all.

IRL werewolf?

Something to add to my bucket list.

IRL werewolf?

Something to add to my bucket list.

Yep. Except we knew it by its original name of Mafia. It played quite differently with no traits, less roles, no private communication beyond hand gestures (making the seer equivalent very nearly useless) and a much greater reliance on reading body language. Still great fun, though.