• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First page rules state

"Forged Private Messages (PMs) are allowed.

Quoting or forging PMs from the GM is also considered bad style but is allowed, even in the thread. If you do this be aware that I might refuse to confirm the PM or even flat out deny the content of the PM even if it is true (and if that happens to please me at the time).

Screenshots of PMs from players or the GM are not allowed and anyone caught doing it will be autolynched."

After reading the thread, I have concluded that Vain is unworthy of being my successor, and that we should drag him into the street and shoot him. Vain, you are a giant douche and I am going to kill you.

UNVOTE Tamius
VOTE VAIN

Hmm, what? What'd I do now? Generally I'm aware when I've taken a shit in someone's coffee, but I don't recall doing it to you.

Here is something for the person that will most probably not win the 'The most popular WW player' award :D:
[video=youtube;70GHlZ9uWJ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70GHlZ9uWJ4[/video]

my random.org says 2.

Vote EUROO7

(btw, this is the first time today I'm checking the computer. Might be the last as well.)

True, but your reason for voting me is ..?

So I could change my vote now. It also allows me to gauge the reactions of other players. By putting you at two votes, it could have put you into contention if one of the front leaders is a baddie and the pack is deciding to vote switch to someone. By not having anyone follow ese and me to you, and the votes piling on Tamius and Executer, I can fairly well deduce that at least TheExecuter probably doesn't have a pack (still possible baddie as an unaligned cultist or sorcerer would be voted up on)

Tamius, on the other hand, has slipped from a 6-3 lead to behind Executer by a few votes. Why the run-up on Executer?

I didn't want to vote Tamius because of his early exits but this vote swing is interesting.

unvote Randakar

Vote Tamius

Official vote count, 5h 24min to deadline

TheExecuter - 9 - randakar, joebethegreat, Vainglory, Trinitrotoluen, Lord_D, Capt. Kiwi, walrus, Cakravati, tamius23
tamius23 - 8 - snoopdogg, Rockingluke, XenomorphII, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, jonti-h, Boris ze Spider, trespoe
Elderman Lemeard - 3 - Athalcor, TheExecuter, jacob-Lundgren
snoopdogg - 2 - Elderman Lemeard, sbr
Cakravati - 2 - Sedracus, Rendap
AOK.11 - 2 - Rysz, humancalculator
randakar - 1 - esemesas
the_hdk - 1 - AVN
Rockingluke - 1 - Kingepyon
joebethegreat - 1 - Najs
XenomorphII - 1 - Bagricula
Athalcor - 1 - Napoleon XIX
Vainglory - 1 - AOK.11
EUROO7 - 1 - Kaetje

not voted - 7 - Slinky, Eternaly_Lost, Davisx3m, Paendrag, Comm Cody, theFreeman, the_hdk

Request subs - 2 - the_hdk, Comm Cody

By putting you at two votes, it could have put you into contention if one of the front leaders is a baddie and the pack is deciding to vote switch to someone.

Possibly, but at that time there were a bunch of other people on 2-3 votes as well, I believe.

By not having anyone follow ese and me to you, and the votes piling on Tamius and Executer, I can fairly well deduce that at least TheExecuter probably doesn't have a pack (still possible baddie as an unaligned cultist or sorcerer would be voted up on)

I tried to tell people something similar earlier about tamius but apparently my analysis doesn't count anymore nowadays ;-)

Tamius, on the other hand, has slipped from a 6-3 lead to behind Executer by a few votes. Why the run-up on Executer?

I didn't want to vote Tamius because of his early exits but this vote swing is interesting.

Right. Let's tie this then.

Unvote TheExecuter
Vote Snoopdogg

btw, Lemeard, what toys did Johho give you anyway? Or is the title all of it?

edit:
It certainly is suspicious that all the votes on Lemeard have dropped away onto someone else.

It's not a terribly unusual development on day 1. To be honest it would have surprised me if all of those votes had stayed there.
Lemeard makes a good target for scanners though, I reckon.

I think it is exactly what everybody expected. But maybe another swing happens?

Eh, I think it's best when we run up 2-3 candidates per day, nobody rallies late in the day or fades out from being a frontrunner. But it can't always happen that way. Certainly we should keep an eye on Lemeard but then again, I think if I were in a pack with him I'd have advised against attempting to win the trait. A veteran has already pointed out that they tend to be hunt victims, which is about what I'd expect. I'd rather not attract the attention to my pack, all in all, unless the trait was something really powerful. Of course someone will interpret this as "defending" Lemeard :rolleyes: because saying anything other than "Lynch him - even if it's a really bad idea!" = defense.

Anyway aside from that, Tami's being run up for metagame reasons. Lame. But it's Day 1 so that's not so bad. I cannot even remember the case against TheExecutor.

Eh, I think it's best when we run up 2-3 candidates per day, nobody rallies late in the day or fades out from being a frontrunner. But it can't always happen that way. Certainly we should keep an eye on Lemeard but then again, I think if I were in a pack with him I'd have advised against attempting to win the trait. A veteran has already pointed out that they tend to be hunt victims, which is about what I'd expect. I'd rather not attract the attention to my pack, all in all, unless the trait was something really powerful.

I concur with this piece of analysis. Well done.

I cannot even remember the case against TheExecutor.

I don't think there is one. My vote was pretty much random with some added meta, and from there people followed.

I cannot even remember the case against TheExecutor.
Any cases presented today carry rather little weight. We've only had one day with a "fun" vote for heaven's sake.

@Randakar: If I did get anything besides that I wasn't told.

Any cases presented today carry rather little weight. We've only had one day with a "fun" vote for heaven's sake.

@Randakar: If I did get anything besides that I wasn't told.

I know Lemeard, Day 1 voting is random. Sometimes it shouldn't be (like the game Rysz GM'd where it should have been obvious that Ese and I were villagers. It's almost funny in hindsight. Almost) but today we've nothing to go on. It bears asking if the original Executor vote (or any subsequent) did have a reason. Sometimes people have better reasons on Day 1. Apparently no one has, so that's why it's Executor and Tami. At least it isn't me.