• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I still think TheExecuter is more wolf than the others.

Why?
I know why I'm voting him - I'm voting him not just because of he happened to be the third voter in the game, but I am continuing to vote him based on his performance in the last game I played with him. What is it that makes you think he is a more likely wolf?

I am not dead, ami? Because if so none of what i Said JAS any mes ing whatdoever.

Drunk?

And one last thing, my name is boob. Joeb is how we spell boob in my culture. What culture is that you ask? The culture of the joeb, of course.

:rofl:

Missed Tamius on the player list.
Unvote Najswolf. Vote Tamius.
I urge all WW players to follow suit.

Now -this- sentiment I fully understand.

fixed.

Also, this thing with Tamius/Snoop, while interesting, is distracting.

Unvote Tamius

Vote Randakar

True, but your reason for voting me is ..?

It seems that the day 1 madness is in full swing. I wonder if our dear innkeeper has done anything to the water supply...

Nevertheless, tamius having twice the number of votes than the rest of his contenders serves no purpose.

vote TheExecutor

It also makes him less likely to be a wolf by the minute :)

No it doesn't.

The more people vote him the smaller the group of people gets that look like good matches for him as a packmate. None of this -clears- him, it just makes him statistically less likely than other people in the game.
That being said, this day is far from over. :)

The more people vote him the smaller the group of people gets that look like good matches for him as a packmate. None of this -clears- him, it just makes him statistically less likely than other people in the game.

The same as my crucial votes on Vain and tamius cleared me from being a wolf in last Lite?

The margin by which he is more cleared than others is insignificant with a roster this large.

The same as my crucial votes on Vain and tamius cleared me from being a wolf in last Lite?

That obviously didn't clear you. :p

However, not everybody sells out their packmates. And as you yourself can attest, it isn't actually always good strategy as a wolf, especially not when there's still scanners around. Having your pack not get torn to shreds early when you can at least reduce the amount of competition a bit instead really helps.

And that's the trick here. Since wolves are less likely to vote their packmates having a lot of people vote a single person really is a good indicator of goodieness. Far from perfect, but playing this game is hardly hard science - circumstances matter. A lot.

The margin by which he is more cleared than others is insignificant with a roster this large.

He -is- getting run up pretty darn quick though.
But fair enough, you do have a a point.

I mean, I don't know how you and Mitchell Johnson greet each other. But outside Australia it's not very normal, no.

He bowls it to the left,
He bowls it to the riiiiiiight,
Mitchell Johnson
Your bowling is sh**e

Vote Elderman Lemeard!

Vote Tamius
Got to save my packmate Lemeard. :p
Oh did I say that out loud?

Unvote esemesas, Vote TheExecuter

What even happened in that Lite? Did the GM fail to sub me after I missed the Day 1 vote?

You were burnt and became...........

ASHES

:p

What even happened in that Lite? Did the GM fail to sub me after I missed the Day 1 vote?

EUROO7 thought you had hunted snoopdogg because you didn't like him, you got lynched day one, your packmate tamius was a little too obvious about defending you, he got lynched day two.

Vote count someone?

EUROO7 thought you had hunted snoopdogg because you didn't like him, you got lynched day one, your packmate tamius was a little too obvious about defending you, he got lynched day two.

Yeah after Randy's post I went to look at it. That never would have worked if I'd been there to defend myself. For one thing it flew in the face of evidence: in the Bots Lite my pack got a Stalingrad and I left Snoopdogg in. It's beneficial to wolves to keep people in the game who damage the village. Besides, I've stated repeatedly my opposition to metagaming. Just kill the person who is the biggest threat to your team, don't pursue vendettas. Of course, as the bandwagon on Tamius shows, other players like to pursue their vendettas endlessly, to the detriment of the village.