• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
O_- am I to understand that this is not normal behavior?
I mean, I don't know how you and Mitchell Johnson greet each other. But outside Australia it's not very normal, no.

If you're going to troll Catholics, you might as well trot out this lovely quote from Cardinal Newman (Blessed?):

Cardinal Newman said:
[The Church] holds that it were better for sun and moon to drop from heaven, for the earth to fail, and for all the many millions who are upon it to die of starvation in extremest agony, so far as temporal affliction goes, than that one soul, I will not say, should be lost, but should commit one single venial sin, should tell one wilful untruth, though it harmed no one, or steal one poor farthing without excuse.

Deontology in extremis is just so...colorful. :D

And for those who're wondering, I'm a deontologist of sorts, was raised Catholic, and have no bone to contend except that this is a delightfully written exposition of a certain strain of Catholic deontology.

School is evil as hell. and i think i bit off more than i can chew in this game. so Can i have a sub?
Request noted, you'll get the second sub I find after the_hdk. Should you miss three votes before that happens your role will be autolynched.

Request noted, you'll get the second sub I find after the_hdk. Should you miss three votes before that happens your role will be autolynched.

Can we get a votecount, oh early rising GM?

Official vote count, 14h 7min to deadline

tamius23 - 4 - snoopdogg, Rockingluke, AOK.11, XenomorphII
Elderman Lemeard - 3 - Athalcor, TheExecuter, jacob-Lundgren
TheExecuter - 3 - randakar, joebethegreat, Vainglory
snoopdogg - 3 - tamius23, Elderman Lemeard, sbr
Cakravati - 2 - Sedracus, Rendap
AOK.11 - 2 - Rysz, humancalculator
randakar - 2 - esemesas, trespoe
the_hdk - 1 - AVN
esemesas - 1 - Lord_D
Rockingluke - 1 - Kingepyon
joebethegreat - 1 - Najs
Vainglory - 1 - Boris ze Spider
humancalculator - 1 - Capt. Kiwi

not voted - lots - jonti-h, EUROO7, Slinky, Eternaly_Lost, Trinitrotoluen, Davisx3m, Napoleon XIX, Bagricula, Paendrag, Kaetje, walrus, OrangeYoshi, Comm Cody, theFreeman, the_hdk

invalid vote - 1 - Cakravati
Request subs - 2 - the_hdk, Comm Cody

Danke.

Vote TAmius

Dr. Pangloss laughs heartily as he pops his head out from beneath the ruffled skirts of Paquette. Bowlegged and spindly he scampers as she chases him, giggling.

Having caught him the serving made whispers, "Oh, Doctor, you are in need of a noose to keep you and squeeze you!"

Licking his lips, "My darling, Paquette, my neck is too thin for such heights. I fear my head should fall right off."

"If it did," she arched her eyebrows seductively, "I've just the box to keep it in. A scholarly head, all for my own."

He spanked her lightly, "How delightfully proper...but in truth, it would be better, nay best that those who cut others low are raised high, so that from their new position, both high and low should gain a new perspective."

"Oh, poo," she pouts, "I detest when you talk philosophy."

"But think of how much kinder my mouth will be received when it is silenced?" he tickles her incourigably.

"Ah, very well," she relents, "Just get it over with already"

Vote Xenomorph

It seems that the day 1 madness is in full swing. I wonder if our dear innkeeper has done anything to the water supply...

Nevertheless, tamius having twice the number of votes than the rest of his contenders serves no purpose.

vote TheExecutor

Why am I being sold into slavery for votes? :mad:

Also I'd totally be able to pull off a pink uniform to go with the volvo :ja:
pull it off, or keep it on?
Ah, don't be ashamed of your sexuality. Me, I'd tried that before I was fifteen years old, with several different girls. It took me several goes to realize I didn't enjoy it.

Welcome to the happy club :)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Lev 20:13

I don't know about you, but I'm an equal opportunity liar.