• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I forgot you were Mormon. But surely the answer is "All of them simultaneously". Otherwise, what's the point of multiple wives?

I forgot I was Mormon too. When did this happen?

By the way, they don't marry multiple wives. That's some crazy cult spinoff group.

Also, the point of multiple wives is so you can get them all pregnant all the time, churn out twenty kids, and then have an army for storming the neighbors' houses.

And also, so you know, The answer is "the fourth one". That is the one I would have done it with, even though I have not, in fact, done that disgusting thing.

And one last thing, my name is boob. Joeb is how we spell boob in my culture. What culture is that you ask? The culture of the joeb, of course.

I forgot you were Mormon. But surely the answer is "All of them simultaneously". Otherwise, what's the point of multiple wives?

@ Najs

You keep corrupting his name and it'll be "boob". And then we'll be back to Demons on a Spaceplane.

@ Boris

Wrong. I was not above you.

I blame iphones and university.

I blame iphones and university.

You gave me a chance to call Joeb a boob without it appearing intentionally offensive. How can I stay mad at you?

I forgot I was Mormon too. When did this happen?

Quite a while back, actually. I forget why it was decided you were a Mormon, but it was. Then again, the only Mormons I've known were all very nice people, impossible to anger.

By the way, they don't marry multiple wives. That's some crazy cult spinoff group.

Actually originally Mormons did have multiple wives, but pressure from Uncle Sam made them give it up.

Also, the point of multiple wives is so you can get them all pregnant all the time, churn out twenty kids, and then have an army for storming the neighbors' houses.

Have them all up the duff? Can you imagine the screaming? I can think of many better ways to utilize that many women. Like having them preparing me dinner and ironing my clothing at the same time.

And also, so you know, The answer is "the fourth one". That is the one I would have done it with, even though I have not, in fact, done that disgusting thing.

Ah, don't be ashamed of your sexuality. Me, I'd tried that before I was fifteen years old, with several different girls. It took me several goes to realize I didn't enjoy it. Or at least, I didn't prefer being on the receiving end of it...

And one last thing, my name is boob. Joeb is how we spell boob in my culture. What culture is that you ask? The culture of the joeb, of course.

Boobthegreat. Noted.

You insisted on it in fact. And then tried to kill me as soon as I subbed in. Why do you think I'm voting for you?

EVERYONE VOTE TAMIUS!
For Great Justice.

Unvote snoopdogg. Vote snoopdogg.

For the people's justice league. etc.

Yes, vote snoopdogg today! It's easy and it's free!

WHAT'S MORE YOU WILL ALL GET A RUBBER DUCK, COURTESY OF ME!

Unvote snoopdogg. Vote snoopdogg.

For the people's justice league. etc.

Yes, vote snoopdogg today! It's easy and it's free!

WHAT'S MORE YOU WILL ALL GET A RUBBER DUCK, COURTESY OF ME!

DUCKS!!!

Vote Tamius

because ducks! ducks terrorize all llama-kind and need to be exterminated.

Hmm... how about... if you admit that Communism has failed, I'll vote for Snoopdogg?

Look Vainglory, you've got snoop with his village-controlling anti-bourgeoisie people's-whatever non-democratic honourless antics, or you've got me, and ducks.

As for communism, they should get rid of it in china because tibet/east turkestan and in NK because Kim is an ignorant oaf, and the other commie countries are fairly benihn.

As for communism, they should get rid of it in china because tibet/east turkestan and in NK because Kim is an ignorant oaf, and the other commie countries are fairly benihn.

Who am I voting for right now, anyway? What is the votecount? And who will win the Superbowl next year?

Who am I voting for right now, anyway? What is the votecount? And who will win the Superbowl next year?

Votecount:

me: too many, I've had enough of being killled first day. Have I mentioned I am a villager?

Snoppdogg: not enough

Lemeard: a few

Everyone else: irrelevant

And what is the superbowl?

Look Vainglory, you've got snoop with his village-controlling anti-bourgeoisie people's-whatever non-democratic honourless antics, or you've got me, and ducks.

I don't simply meta-kill people I don't like right out the gate. Except as revenge. In fact, I would have tried to help you live longer in games. Now be quiet and see your death.

I'll vote him tomorrow if you vote Tamius today. With cooperation we can save the village from both Commies and Lemeards.

If you fully commit to helping me string up the usurper, then I will help you kill Tamius today. As a show of good faith:

UNVOTE ELDERFRAUDMAN LEM THE USURPER
VOTE TAIMUS

Actually originally Mormons did have multiple wives, but pressure from Uncle Sam made them give it up.

They don't now though, now do they?

I might as well say: "Oh, you're catholic? Why don't you go burn an entire village down and simply mention that 'God will sort them out'? Isn't that what you guys do?"

Don't worry though, I know you're not actually catholic. I know you're one of them godless heathen Australians. Oh, what's that? You're Australian? Why don't you go... umm... have nice beaches.

---

In other news. I don't know what in the world made tamius think he was in a rivalry with snoopdogg. I really don't know what made him think he could win such a rivalry. I also really don't like his poor sportsmanship.

Rivals should not immediately hunt, vote for, or otherwise attack each other. That approach only ends up hurting them both throughout more games. It's much funner for everybody involved to simply get into screaming matches.

Unfortunately for both groups, I would rather lynch TheExecuter.