• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I, as an innkeeper, am happy with all the customers who visit my inn.
But I have also noticed that one zombie didn't visit it at all.

He didn't vote yesterday.
And therefore I'll vote him today.

Vote the_hdk

I'm afraid that particular zombie has OUTed himself.

Doing a day 0 vote like this is pretty much equivalent to putting box in front of group of toddlers and telling them they can't open it. Sooner or later, they will open it. And in general, opening up people in a 17th century village kills them.

This particular toddler thinks it's a good idea to keep the box closed for now. But not for long. It's an impatient little brat after all.

Vote esemesas

How are you holding up? :(
Suddenly now you fake concern for me....take your crocodile tears and go ride shotgun in your volvo. :mad:

It. Was. A. Joke.

'twould serve you better, sir, to place your efforts in less impossible tasks than teaching humour to Australians.

Suddenly now you fake concern for me....take your crocodile tears and go ride shotgun in your volvo. :mad:

Having high prominence in the new Lemeardian order, I now absolve you of your crimes against the Elderman.

Go in peace, son.

I am just saying that the front runners (especially on day 1) are often saved by a massive vote swing happening in the last 1-2 hours of the day.

It. Was. A. Joke.

You've been away too long. Every day here is an inquisition against whatever method I use, unless I just act like a total moron. Consequently my natural reaction is to defend it.

That, and, last minute vote swings are frowned on by a lot of people now. Stuff like that is essentially why EUROO7 despises me now.

You've been away too long. Every day here is an inquisition against whatever method I use, unless I just act like a total moron. Consequently my natural reaction is to defend it.

That, and, last minute vote swings are frowned on by a lot of people now. Stuff like that is essentially why EUROO7 despises me now.

And now you're defending your defence of it.

Go on...

Stop it, oy. You're going to break it.

official vote count, 22h 13min to deadline

Elderman Lemeard - 4 - Athalcor, TheExecuter, Rockingluke, jacob-Lundgren
TheExecuter - 3 - randakar, joebethegreat, Vainglory
Cakravati - 2 - Sedracus, Rendap
the_hdk - 1 - AVN
AOK.11 - 1 - Rysz
randakar - 1 - esemesas
esemesas - 1 - Lord_D

not voted - lots - Elderman Lemeard, XenomorphII, Capt. Kiwi, jonti-h, EUROO7, snoopdogg, Najs, Slinky, humancalculator, Eternaly_Lost, AOK.11, trespoe, Kingepyon, Trinitrotoluen, Davisx3m, Napoleon XIX, Bagricula, Paendrag, Kaetje, sbr, walrus, OrangeYoshi, tamius23, Boris ze Spider, Comm Cody, Cakravati, theFreeman, the_hdk

Needs a sub - 1 - the_hdk

VOTE SNOOPDOGG!

Amen.

Fellow Werewolf Players! I will not admit defeat! Lemeard is illegitimate!
I AM THE REAL ELDERFUCKMAN!

Just as I myself am ready to stake my life for my people and for our village, so I ask the same of you. We have all witnessed the slow creep of moral collapse consume our village. We have watched the plagues of noobness and zombiessness assert themselves with ever more malevolence over the entire world. We have watched as our families have fallen apart and traditions once thought sacred were discarded. We have borne witness as madness and treason have driven us to the edge of socio-economic collapse.

We have now witnessed another gross desecration of the rule of law. A blatant violation of everything we hold dear. A destruction of democracy. A total fraud has been appointed elderman. Lemeard's campaign was based on lies, mine upon truth! He is illegitimate! THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF A LEGLESS RETARD AND A HEADLESS JACKAL! I am a son of this land. I was born here. I will die here. And I fear for the future of my country. Lemeard is a foul usurper!

BUT HOW!! HOW did he achieve such evil deeds! Does anyone here honestly think Lem could beat me in a fair fight?!? DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE SUCH INSANITY!?@ NO!! He only won because he had help. Behind the scenes his blighted minions worked their evil ways to manipulate the weak minds of the village. Werewolf warriors, we stand on the edge of the precipice. We must take back our country before it is too late. IF WE DO NOT, then the TERRORISTS HAVE WON!

We are all refugees. We have all tried to escape the destruction that is devouring our world. This approach has clearly failed. We cannot escape the ruin of Lemeard's rule. We must fight it, for he will destroy us all! I too am a man of peace. But we must all recognize the growing evil that is threatening our village. The only way we will survive to carry on our way of life as our forefathers did is to overthrow the usurper and reestablish a true and just governance to our village.

VOTE ELDERMAN LEMEARD THE FOUL USURPER

If our campaign fails, then we must all kill ourselves. It would not be suicide, but rather a revolutionary act. We must overthrow the usurper! Even if it costs us our lives!

You heard it here first, guys. AOK f***s men.

How shameful. The lord shall call fire and brimstone upon his adopted children.

UNVOTE SNOOP

VOTE AOK. 11

Amen.