• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When does the game actually start?

Oh, and anti-EURO all the way.

VOTE AOK

When does the game actually start?

Oh, and anti-EURO all the way.

VOTE AOK

Is that the reason, or is it perhaps you still wish to be the face of CAWZ and are kissing up to AOK?

cawz.png

Why am I being sold into slavery for votes? :mad:

Also I'd totally be able to pull off a pink uniform to go with the volvo :ja:

Also I'd totally be able to pull off a pink uniform to go with the volvo :ja:
You're asking the wrong question. The right question is "When can I start?". Alternatively "Yes sir!". But that's not a question.

Because there's no market in blubber any more so slavery's all that's left for you.

I can't tell whether you're saying this is the most elaborate Day 0 charade or not...
Oh, the voting is for real all right. The elderman will get at least some in-game trait and some RPing present. If it ends up with a TIE and a council of eldermen gets elected then they will all get something. Of course it will not be anything major to upset the hopefully well-balanced setup.

The reason for the day 0 present vote is that I think it usually makes the waiting for night 0 more fun as the inevitable pre-game spam gets something to focus on and people can present their RPing charcters. And for all I know maybe this voting can help with picking lynch targets tomorrow (or at least be used as an excuse for it). Seems to work too, we are allready at page 26. :)

I have used this in at least some game before and it usually don't influence things much although Ayeteshanti got a present that he used to cripple his own side with pretty severly...

Oh, the voting is for real all right. The elderman will get at least some in-game trait and some RPing present. If it ends up with a TIE and a council of eldermen gets elected then they will all get something. Of course it will not be anything major to upset the hopefully well-balanced setup.

The reason for the day 0 present vote is that I think it usually makes the waiting for night 0 more fun as the inevitable pre-game spam gets something to focus on and people can present their RPing charcters. And for all I know maybe this voting can help with picking lynch targets tomorrow (or at least be used as an excuse for it). Seems to work too, we are allready at page 26. :)

I have used this in at least some game before and it usually don't influence things much although Ayeteshanti got a present that he used to cripple his own side with pretty severly...

On the one hand, the most elaborate charade ever would have been awesome.

On the other, this actually means something. I'll call it a wash.

Vote lemeard

Do you people want Lemeard to have whatever power johho has in mind?

Really? The man is a menace. Whether good or evil. At least with me you have a chance of having someone who will use any powers for the good of the village.

Do you people want Lemeard to have whatever power johho has in mind?

Really? The man is a menace. Whether good or evil. At least with me you have a chance of having someone who will use any powers for the good of the village.

Don't lie. You'll use your powers for the good of the evil. Or the evil of the evil... one of the two.

You're asking the wrong question. The right question is "When can I start?". Alternatively "Yes sir!". But that's not a question.
Yes sir, Lemeard, sir! I shall travel to Mr Vainglory's quarters post haste!
Between her legs.
.....ew. Also I'd be worried about how you know what's between my legs :p
Because there's no market in blubber any more so slavery's all that's left for you.
:(
It's a good job I lost all that weight then, now I can be a speedy slave :D

Don't lie. You'll use your powers for the good of the evil. Or the evil of the evil... one of the two.

Okay fine. Yes, I am always evil. Yet I am also a villager. Having a powerful, evil villager to wage total war against the wolfpack is good for the village.

Lemeard - 10 - esemesas, Rendap, Lemeard, XenomorphII, Capt. Kiwi, jonti-h, EUROO7, snoopdogg, Najs, Slinky
AOK.11 - 9 - AVN, Eternaly_Lost, AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, trespoe, Kingepyon, Trinitrotoluen, TheExecuter, Joebthegreat
Athalcor - 6 - Athalcor, Davisx3m, Napoleon XIX, Vainglory, Rockingluke, Bagricula
Kaetje - 3 - Rysz, Paendrag, Kaetje
jonti-h - 2 - sbr, walrus
Lord_D - 2 - Lord_D, OrangeYoshi
tamius23 - 2 - tamius23, Boris ze Spider

esemesas - 1 - Comm Cody
humancalculator - 1 - humancalculator
Cakravati - 1 - Cakravati
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Sedracus
theFreeman - 1- theFreeman
Najs - 1 - randakar
Adamus - 1 - Adamus

not voted - 1 - the_hdk/sub