• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh! I almost forgot. As a devoted voter you will be granted a brand new uniform, a house and 1 to 5 enemies of the state according to your personal taste.

tigh1.png

YOUR VILLAGE NEEDS YOU! TIGH FOR ELDERMAN 2011!

They always told me the swinging voters get the most attention. I've got two offers, what say Lemeard? What does he offer Vainglory, personally?

All of my alter-egos also support Lemeard.

All six of us, right guys?

You people should vote AOK. Your God Emperor of Werewolf commands it.

They always told me the swinging voters get the most attention. I've got two offers, what say Lemeard? What does he offer Vainglory, personally?
You will receive Walrus as your personal servant in exchange for your vote.

As well as a lifetime supply of allen keys and a Volvo 240 (Jonti has a picture of it)

You will receive Walrus as your personal servant in exchange for your vote.

As well as a lifetime supply of allen keys and a Volvo 240 (Jonti has a picture of it)

PinkPigVolvo.jpg

This one?

Human property? These offers just keep getting better and better! I'd prefer it if Walrus were my slave, rather than my servant, though.

You can have all the slaves you want once you overthrow me. But if you never get inside the AOK administration, planning the coup will be almost impossible. And if I am not elected, I will just blow up the world and you get nothing.

You can thus have their worthless pleasantries, or a chance to fullfill your destiny.

hahashow.jpg