+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 155 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 48 73 98 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf CXII: Refugees

Pjnlsn is the worst part of WW Lemeard's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by AOK. 11 View Post
    I will make you Reichschancellor of EUROpe once we conquer it.

All I ask in return is your vote.
    Are you sure this EUROpe is actually worth conquering?

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Lemeard View Post
    Are you sure this EUROpe is actually worth conquering?
    I'll have your volvo for this.
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Professional Dilettante Vainglory's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

I will give you a powerful position in my administration.

Like janitor or something. Something really big. Don't bail on me.
    Electorate officer. No less. And maybe a little more; Athalcor's got a mustache like Vaclav Claus' one. How can you compete with that?

Besides, if you want to be the new AOK, you need to first get me elected and then assassinate me and take over.
    Oh I know how it works, although I didn't assassinate the last guy I replaced as president. At least not literally.
    Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Official vote count, 4h 9min to deadline

AOK.11 - 8 - AVN, Eternaly_Lost, AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, trespoe, Kingepyon, Trinitrotoluen, TheExecuter
    Lemeard - 8 - esemesas, Rendap, Lemeard, XenomorphII, Capt. Kiwi, jonti-h, EUROO7, snoopdogg
    Athalcor - 5 - Athalcor, Davisx3m, Napoleon XIX, Vainglory, Rockingluke
    Kaetje - 3 - Rysz, Paendrag, Kaetje
    jonti-h - 2 - sbr, walrus
    Lord_D - 2 - Lord_D, OrangeYoshi
    tamius23 - 2 - tamius23, Boris ze Spider
    esemesas - 1 - Comm Cody
    jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Najs
    humancalculator - 1 - humancalculator
    Cakravati - 1 - Cakravati
    OrangeYoshi - 1 - Sedracus
    Boris ze Spider - 1 - Bagricula
    Najs - 1 - randakar
    Adamus - 1 - Adamus

not voted - 4 - joebethegreat, Slinky, the_hdk, theFreeman

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

TIE

iwantitinallcapsyoustupidforum
    Support the right to arm bears My Lemeard Cookie for making a 4 way TIE
    Jamie550: I've just read the last ten pages, and now I know why Jonti has by far the most wins
    No, this is complex Lite with Euros Lemeards and jontis. - EUROO7
    As far as I know is jonti always evil. British 19th-century sophisticated evil. with a cigar - the_hdk
    Wisdom from EUROO7: Listen to jonti, noob.| Marty99 " Werewolf is basically the Sesame Street of bigotry. "

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PUT YOUR LIVES AND THE LIVES OF YOUR CHILDREN IN THE HANDS OF AOK, A KNOWN PSYCHOPATH?

VOTE LEMEARD

FOR A BETTER TOMORROW

VOTE LEMEARD

FOR SANITY

VOTE LEMEARD

FOR THE TIE

Tanks.
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglory View Post
    Electorate officer. No less.
    Very well. As you wish.
    Athalcor's got a mustache like Vaclav Claus' one. How can you compete with that?
    Easy. I will have him beheaded and his mustache cut off.

Oh I know how it works, although I didn't assassinate the last guy I replaced as president. At least not literally.
    The last guy was not AOK. You are not taking over with me still alive. The best way to achieve that is to get on my good side, and then stab me in the back when I am not looking.

Edit: EURO, you cannot stop the inevitable. I will be granted absolute power and you will be destroyed.

Europa Universalis 3

Unvote Boris
    Vote Athalcor
    "My good man, this is not the time for making enemies." - Voltaire, on his deathbed, when asked to renounce Satan.

"We give you no fixed place to live, no form that is peculiar to you, nor any function that is yours alone. According to your desires and judgement, you will have and possess whatever place to live, whatever form, and whatever functions you yourself choose." - God to Adam, Oration on the Dignity of Man by Pico della Mirandola.

Pjnlsn is the worst part of WW Lemeard's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by jonti-h View Post
    TIE

iwantitinallcapsyoustupidforum
    Quote Originally Posted by EUROO7 View Post
    DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PUT YOUR LIVES AND THE LIVES OF YOUR CHILDREN IN THE HANDS OF AOK, A KNOWN PSYCHOPATH?

VOTE LEMEARD

FOR A BETTER TOMORROW

VOTE LEMEARD

FOR SANITY

VOTE LEMEARD

FOR THE TIE

Tanks.
    These messages are approved by the Lemeard for Elderman-campaign

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

I must admit, AOK's offer is tempting. It's good to have someone appreciate how truly ambitious and ruthless I am. Everyone else tends to think I'm as harmless as thalidomide.

Europa Universalis 3

Shuttling back and forth between work and that someone special...
    [CENTER][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="gold"]DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PUT YOUR LIVES AND THE LIVES OF YOUR CHILDREN IN THE HANDS OF AOK, A KNOWN PSYCHOPATH?
    Yes...for he will deliver executions, and our enemies will die in rivers of blood, and I will stand to gain by all of this, seeing as how I get to execute the damned...

So, yep...still standing behind AOK.11, with my axe...

<nods>
    The Last Mission A Love Story

There is no way to peace along the way of safety. For peace must be dared, it is itself the great venture and can never be safe. Peace is the opposite of security. To demand guarantees is to want to protect oneself. Peace means giving oneself completely to God's commandment, wanting no security, but in faith and obedience laying the destiny of the nations in the hand of almighty God, not trying to direct it for selfish purposes. Battles are won, not with weapons, but with God. They are won when the way leads to the cross.

No Longer a Linear Scale walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

I'll have your volvo for this.
    Is it a Ghetto Volvo?
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by TheExecuter View Post
    I don't even know what we're voting for...<goes back and reads the rules again>...nope, no idea.
    You are right this elderman election isn't in the rules. It is somewhere in the thread in a post in lightgreen though. And that is good enough for me so I'll allow it anyway.

Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

Yes. A thousand times yes.

And how exactly does being a known psychopath make any difference? At least 75% of elected officials would fall under the same category. Psychopathy isn't a bug of the AOK campaign. It's a feature.

Edit: EURO, you cannot stop the inevitable. I will be granted absolute power and you will be destroyed.
    You have misunderestimated your power of persuasion with the village. Soon, they will realise you are the tyrant who we have all travelled so far to escape from. I'll first sick my wolves on you.

THE WOLFWRESTLING ALLIANCE STANDS FIRMLY BEHIND LEMEARD

Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by johho888 View Post
    You are right this elderman election isn't in the rules. It is somewhere in the thread in a post in lightgreen though. And that is good enough for me so I'll allow it anyway.
    I can't tell whether you're saying this is the most elaborate Day 0 charade or not...

Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

I'll fist sick my wolves on you.
    Excuse me. You'll fist what?

first, I meant first!

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglory View Post
    I must admit, AOK's offer is tempting. It's good to have someone appreciate how truly ambitious and ruthless I am. Everyone else tends to think I'm as harmless as thalidomide.
    Oh! I almost forgot. As a devoted voter you will be granted a brand new uniform, a house and 1 to 5 enemies of the state according to your personal taste.

YOUR VILLAGE NEEDS YOU! TIGH FOR ELDERMAN 2011!
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - awarded the Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14.

The Q2 ACAs are calling!

Paradox Interactive: We put the story into history.

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 155 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 48 73 98 123 ... LastLast