• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, I haven't screwed up in almost 6 months.

It's ok now, AOK. Oy has spent the last few months in my rehabilitation centre, and I can safely say he will never retard again.

Official vote count, 11h 59min to deadline

AOK.11 - 8 - AVN, Eternaly_Lost, Adamus, AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren, trespoe, Kingepyon, Trinitrotoluen
Lemeard - 8 - esemesas, Rendap, Lemeard, XenomorphII, Capt. Kiwi, Kaetje, jonti-h, EUROO7
Lord_D - 3 - Lord_D, Rockingluke, OrangeYoshi
Kaetje - 2 - Rysz, Paendrag
Athalcor - 2 - Athalcor, Davisx3m
esemesas - 2 - Comm Cody, Napoleon XIX
jonti-h - 2 - sbr, snoopdogg
tamius23 - 2 - tamius23, Boris ze Spider
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Najs
humancalculator - 1 - humancalculator
Cakravati - 1 - Cakravati
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Sedracus
Boris ze Spider - 1 - Bagricula

not voted - 8 - walrus, randakar, joebethegreat, Slinky, the_hdk, theFreeman, TheExecuter, Vainglory

Last edited:
Iwould liketorunon a platformofencouragingsexy womenlike gabrielleuniontyrabanksand naomicampbell to gooutondateswiththe goodpeopleofthisvillage. IthinkIdont speakformyselfonlywhenIsaythat it is everyyoungparadoxiansdreamto go out withwomenlikethis.
Is your space bar broken? I'm going to vote you until you die, unless I suspect other people of being wolves.

Your posts are illegible, and only wolves would like to seem that they're saying something while they actually aren't.

Nor have I, I'm completely new to WW.
Please be gentle with me :p

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vote Randakar

I know the way he thinks, I do.

You think you do, but I don't think you do. :)

VOTE AOK

The Chancellor would be honored to be the elderman. He would also be honored to shoot anyone who votes for anyone else besides The Chancellor.

You're a hunter, then?
Or are you going to be honest for a change and just admit to being a wolf? :D

Slow down. Please. For the sake of my sanity.

Better get used to it. The early days of a game of this size are bound to be very very spammy :p

In other news,

Hunt whoever wins the vote.

Et tu, najs?
Hunter or wolf? Or both?

To everyone: Do tie me and Lemeard ;)

Are you sure you want Najs to shoot you? :D

Iwould liketorunon a platformofencouragingsexy womenlike gabrielleuniontyrabanksand naomicampbell to gooutondateswiththe goodpeopleofthisvillage. IthinkIdont speakformyselfonlywhenIsaythat it is everyyoungparadoxiansdreamto go out withwomenlikethis.

hmm, nice promises.
Should I vote you, or the psycho that wants to "Investigate the ominous Ryszian invasion threatening our children's future"?

Anyone who catches a wolf based on analysing the voting for elderman gets a cookie.

Well, with Najs promising to shoot whoever wins this vote it does start to look a bit like a lynch vote, doesn't it?
Except that plenty of people probably don't believe Najs .. I'm not sure I do. And then there is the large contingent who probably missed Najs's statement entirely.

That having been said, that really makes it obvious who I have to vote today:

Vote Najs

Either he's a clever villager or a clever wolf. Either way it's clever enough to award him the elderman title. If he's chicken enough to not keep his own promise, that is. :D

Should I vote you, or the psycho that wants to "Investigate the ominous Ryszian invasion threatening our children's future"?

VotingforAdebayorislikemakinglove votingforothersislikemakingwar. Doyoulike tomakewaror makelove?

Yes. That's why I'm posting to reply to a comment made six or seven pages ago. Excuse me if I don't make a huge rant out of it, though.

In mah countreh we've got a word for people like you. It's "New Zealander".

Hmm... I've always said that the biggest problem with government is that people who think they've got all the answers are always the candidates. Never does an electorate vote in someone who can admit they've got no idea how to make a pencil. Just like the most recent council election in my hometown, no such candidate appears so I'll do what I did in that election: vote for the guy who seems to have the best CV. And when it comes to manipulating a village, who has the most experience?

Vote AOK.11

Now, AOK, expecting similar outcomes from similar situations, I expect you to underspend on road maintenance, install traffic lights where they're least needed and most inconvenient, lower the speed limits on highways, and generally make me regret voting at all.

I don't even know what we're voting for...<goes back and reads the rules again>...nope, no idea.

That said:

Vote AOK.11

...as he is sure to provide a steady number of villagers to be executed, and, as the village executioner, that's good business.

Are you sick of democracy? Are you tired because of the eternal politics' skirmishes about nothing?

Then Presidential Dictatorship is the right choice for you!

• No longer you will have to feel depressed because you do not know who to vote
  • Less car accidents because of political campaign billboards
  • Large surplus in the budget due to actions like nationalizing private enterprises, abolishing parties and confiscating the property of the anti-regime scum
  • And many more!

And now, when you are ready for choosing your own enlightened dictator, you might ask: WHO is the best man for the position?

The answer is: The man from army!

So vote Colonel Tigh for the elderman and you will get military oppression FOR FREE!

saultigh-thumb-400x289.jpg

SAUL TIGH FOR ELDERMAN!​

I don't even know what we're voting for...<goes back and reads the rules again>...nope, no idea.

That said:

Vote AOK.11

...as he is sure to provide a steady number of villagers to be executed, and, as the village executioner, that's good business.

Surely you don't want to execute too many villagers, or the wolves would put you out of business. Or is that not a problem for you?

Look, surely we're all gathered here cause we're sick and tired of military regimes and wars and whatnot?

I'm not claiming to know the answers, but I do know something about what won't work.

We're here to band together and fight oppression.
To find a safe haven for everyone. No matter race, IQ, gender, age or Ryszian family.

For a free world where compassion and companionship rule!

Vote Caroline Ingalls for Elderwoman.

Vote Caroline Ingalls for Elderwoman.[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Surely that means you need to unvote lemeard then?

anyway..

i give you

Sheik Man City Oil Baron, Shotgun Diplomacy Way

Are you tired of high petrol (gas [american ears]) Prices then,

then Vote Roberto Mancini for Elderman

Roberto_Mancini_5.jpg

Speaking of Caroline ingalls:

I shall henceforth be known as:

CharlesIngalls1.jpg

Charles Ingalls

Thanks. :)

Everyonepleasedontvote RobertoMancini. Heisarubbishfootball manager and willmakearubbish elderman.

DONT VOTE ROBERTO MANCINI

Tanks.