• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
in!

I'm new to this whole "werewolf" thing. What's it all about?
It's a bit like facebook only with fangs. You'll get the hang of it soon enough.

I just noticed that out of the 8 games johho's GMed so far only 1 was a win for the baddies!

It's a bit like facebook only with fangs. You'll get the hang of it soon enough.

I thought the best strategy late game was to always hunt johho888 and hope he was cursed.

How am I going to do that if you're the GM?

In as a llama.

In as a llama.

I pray, Mr. Llama, that you stay away from my residence, lest ye wish to incur the wrath of my fiercely beloved.

tumblr_l8lfriD6nH1qa5zjzo1_500_original-3.jpg

I just noticed that out of the 8 games johho's GMed so far only 1 was a win for the baddies!
I thought it was 0 of 8... :eek:o

But I blame the baddie players!

Except maybe for my first game which was a complete disaster balance wise. It had good RPing though.

EDIT, ese, you are right. I had completely forgotten about the thoroughly evil Captain James Bigglesworth in Aces of the Pacific.

I thought the best strategy late game was to always hunt johho888 and hope he was cursed.
That is indeed a good strategy. Folks, remember to always keep this johho888 alive until the late game. ;)

Last edited:
In