• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could a leader influence this voting?

Role distribution is finished. Everyone should have received a PM with their role/trait. If you haven't, let me know

Could a leader influence this voting?
Good question. I guess he (or she) could but then since he won't lynch a baddie by leaderelecting an elderman he would lose his leader trait to the 2nd in command. Would that be worth it for the leader? We will just have to wait and see if the leader will make a move today.

Ye Lord commandest thee to vote upon yourself the almighty position of elderman.

Amen.

UNVOTE LEMEARD

VOTE HUMANCALCULATOR

Everyonepleasevotefor me because IthinkIamthebestman forthis job. Alsopleasedontvote for thatfoolRobertoMancinicause he doesnt knowanythingabout football. Andmaybe IfIbecomeelderman Iwillgetsomething speciallikeadate withHalleBerry!

VoteAdebayor!

Everyonepleasevotefor me because IthinkIamthebestman forthis job. Alsopleasedontvote for thatfoolRobertoMancinicause he doesnt knowanythingabout football. Andmaybe IfIbecomeelderman Iwillgetsomething speciallikeadate withHalleBerry!

VoteAdebayor!

Lebensraum?

VOTE AOK

The Chancellor would be honored to be the elderman. He would also be honored to shoot anyone who votes for anyone else besides The Chancellor.

Vote aok

I am already too powerful and too honored. The next closest needs to close the gap at least a tiny mark.

I am the Lite Guy! The guy who enjoys everything as long as it is Lite! Hey!

Official vote count, 22h 42min

AOK.11 - 5 - AVN, Eternaly_Lost, Adamus, AOK.11, jacob-Lundgren
Lord_D - 4 - Lord_D, Rockingluke, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi
Lemeard - 3 - esemesas, Rendap, Lemeard
Kaetje - 2 - Rysz, Paendrag
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Najs
esemesas - 1 - Comm Cody
Athalcor - 1 - Athalcor
humancalculator - 1 - humancalculator
Cakravati - 1 - Cakravati
randakar - 1 - Sedracus

not voted - lots - tamius23, Napoleon XIX, walrus, Davisx3m, randakar, joebethegreat, Kingepyon, trespoe, Trinitrotoluen, Boris ze Spider, Slinky, the_hdk, theFreeman, sbr, snoopdogg, XenomorphII, Capt. Kiwi, Kaetje, Bagricula, TheExecuter, Vainglory, jonti-h

By the way, did I hear someone say Whiskey?

In Dublin's fair city.
Where sheep are so pretty.
I first set my eyes on sweet Dolly the clone.

I drank too much whiskey.
Then things got lil' frisky.

I as a Lite find it very disturbing that anyone wants to vote themself!

Vote Athalcor!