• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, even more of the old crew shows up. I reckon I won't enjoy this game :(

You're not that new. You'll live -at least- to day three.

A pleasure to meet you. Judging from your signature I assume you've already learned how the beauty of the TIE. I'm pleased.

A pleasure to meet you. Judging from your signature I assume you've already learned how the beauty of the TIE. I'm pleased.

It was a long journey. I was swayed by tamius the false prophet but have since returned to the path of the true TIE.

And I believe we played together a couple of bigs ago, but you went AWOL after the first two updates.

Nice to meet you :)

Some important advise. Never make the final tie. If two or more villagers are killed by such a tie (and that chance is normally big) then the chances are also big that you will be lynched the next day, because you did seriously hurt the village.

As long as you observe that simple rule, chances are good that you will survive the first few days in the game.
The veterans tend to vote on the other veterans in the first few days, so it's likely quite a number of them will die soon -> chances for non-veterans improve.

Nice to meet you :)

Some important advise. Never make the final tie. If two or more villagers are killed by such a tie (and that chance is normally big) then the chances are also big that you will be lynched the next day, because you did seriously hurt the village.

As long as you observe that simple rule, chances are good that you will survive the first few days in the game.
The veterans tend to vote on the other veterans in the first few days, so it's likely quite a number of them will die soon -> chances for non-veterans improve.

I don't mean to be rude but after 7 bigs and 10 lites I'm not a massive n00b anymore :)

Remember people, the goal is not to win. The goal is to destroy anyone who has a part in my looming hanging/hunting. Were I to actually survive any length of time then the goal becomes instead to hang as many brutal as we can because those days are just good fun to see updated.

I don't mean to be rude but after 7 bigs and 10 lites I'm not a massive n00b anymore :)
You are to me! Now go fetch me my slippers!

Remember people, the goal is not to win. The goal is to destroy anyone who has a part in my looming hanging/hunting. Were I to actually survive any length of time then the goal becomes instead to hang as many brutal as we can because those days are just good fun to see updated.

But what if we hang someone and that person brutalizes you?

Then you refer back to step 1 but expand it out to all of their friends and relatives as well as anyone who told them to brutalize me and also the gm for making them brutal. Simple.

Then Jacob will brutalise everyone else and the game ends in johho victory.

Then Jacob will brutalise everyone else and the game ends in johho victory.
That too. Except johho will be brutalized also.

I however am a massive noob, I'v never played before. Looks like it will be chaotic to say the least. :D

Is the force with you, Luke? It is now, my protégé.

I however am a massive noob, I'v never played before. Looks like it will be chaotic to say the least. :D

Come sit in the corner with my and we'll noob together.

Yeah, my first Big was only 16 players(A full Lite is 17), so with my noob-protection still in place I almost managed to make it to the end.

But don't be disillusioned if you day in the first few days - join a lite, try it, maybe you'll get hooked. Some people play a lot of Lites and barely any Bigs.

Yeah, my first Big was only 16 players(A full Lite is 17), so with my noob-protection still in place I almost managed to make it to the end.

But don't be disillusioned if you day in the first few days - join a lite, try it, maybe you'll get hooked. Some people play a lot of Lites and barely any Bigs.

What dark times it have been since my fading away and returning :eek: