• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nor did it ever become clear to me that what you had given me WAS a scan list...
Randakar, perhaps everything was clear to you (being a wolf, knowing the traits of your packmates and your cultists), but for me and many others, it wasn't clear there were SO many with sorcerous traits, and that it would make it likely there was no sorceror. I hadn't connected the dots by that time (although I should have), and I think you assumed a bit too easy that everyone drawed the same conclusions you did.

I drew those conclusions openly in the thread.
And I told you specifically to pass that information on to the other pack. I was sure that even if -you- didn't get it, the other pack would have.
This is also why I was as cryptic as I was - the JL might not have gotten it..

I seem to have lost the PM's somewhere (I saved them, but I can't find them anymore), and I think I did pass your PM through to the wolves. In that case the wolves had the same information I did, but also failed to draw the conclusion.

I think I told you that in google chat, so if you forwarded some PM of mine it was inconsequential.

Just as OY didn't get my hint about joeb being an apprentice, sometimes information is too cryptic if you just miss the right piece of info, which would seem to make perfect sense for the sender of the message.

True, I guess.

I think I told you that in google chat, so if you forwarded some PM of mine it was inconsequential.

AH yes, that's why I couldn't find it anymore. And also why I did not pass it forward literally. Just send PM's next time :p

So who's running the next game?

You people have some strange addiction to google chat.

:)

I don't know Randakar's reason, but it is the only non-mobile chat I have (except for the limited time I'm logged in on facebook).

As far as I know, people in here talk lots more on MSN than I do on Google Chat.

So who's running the next game?
There is no GM waiting list anymore. We are supposed to chose between potential GMs here after they presented what they want to do with the next game if we elect them GM.

What really didn't help is that silly 5-people limit on PM's. With 7 people in our pack there just was no way I could tell everyone everything. Especially since Jonti insisted that the cultists weren't to be told who the rest of the pack was. Out of necessity I had to exclude you from a lot of our conversations.
That really was only a problem until the first one in the pack died. Which had happened by day 1 for both packs.

With a game this big a two pack setup becomes larger than 6 (one sender and five receiver) out of balancing necessity.

I could have done a 3 pack setup but I wanted an old-time feel to the game with lots of dead villagers, maybe some important goodie at first, then some intra-pack infighting in the middle and an endgame between one pack and the JL/village. As it were it didn't happen but I "blame" OY for that.

There is no GM waiting list anymore. We are supposed to chose between potential GMs here after they presented what they want to do with the next game if we elect them GM.

Okay, since I have some time until University becomes too demanding, I will make a proposal.

Setting : Mid 19th century. The fires of rebellion are spreading throughout Europe, after the Industrial Revolution. Several political movements are borne to fight the current establishment, but their aims are diverse and often in conflict. Meanwhile, the forces of order seek to preserve the status quo. Who will get a chance to make history? Embark on this journey to find out...

Roles : Seer, Sorc, Cultist, Wolf, Priest, GA, possibly Apprentice.
Traits : Cursed/blessed, brutal, hunter, witness, spy, doctor, SA, leader, the usual lot.

Special rules : Cultists are able to form their own faction, when they can organize themselves (get into contact with other free cultists). They are able to win the game with that faction by eliminating the wolfpacks and achieving parity. When in a faction, they would gain the power to hunt for more followers. They are also able to join a pack, but only if they are still free agents. Players would be notified in case of the faction being formed. (Idea being discussed in the WW general thread)

^^^^^^Am I the only one who gets confused when they don't put Lite in front of the game.. Or is there something I completly missed ??

We're trying out a variant of Lite with 19 (or 22) players and a different setup. Some people needed a new name for it so it was called Meso. Consider it Lite with 2 packs and 2 more people in the game.

Okay, since I have some time until University becomes too demanding, I will make a proposal.

Setting : Mid 19th century. The fires of rebellion are spreading throughout Europe, after the Industrial Revolution. Several political movements are borne to fight the current establishment, but their aims are diverse and often in conflict. Meanwhile, the forces of order seek to preserve the status quo. Who will get a chance to make history? Embark on this journey to find out...

Roles : Seer, Sorc, Cultist, Wolf, Priest, GA, possibly Apprentice.
Traits : Cursed/blessed, brutal, hunter, witness, spy, doctor, SA, leader, the usual lot.

Special rules : Cultists are able to form their own faction, when they can organize themselves (get into contact with other free cultists). They are able to win the game with that faction by eliminating the wolfpacks and achieving parity. When in a faction, they would gain the power to hunt for more followers. They are also able to join a pack, but only if they are still free agents. Players would be notified in case of the faction being formed. (Idea being discussed in the WW general thread)

I like this.

First ww Big GM competition is turning into a bit of a snoozefest. :p

I don't know Randakar's reason, but it is the only non-mobile chat I have (except for the limited time I'm logged in on facebook).

As far as I know, people in here talk lots more on MSN than I do on Google Chat.

What? You have an android phone, why don't you use the talk application on there?

That really was only a problem until the first one in the pack died. Which had happened by day 1 for both packs.

No. It kept being a problem because I was having 3-way conversations with people like AVN and Kiwi that I wanted to BCC to the pack and preferably the GM as well :p
Never mind the fact that one of those dead cultists specifically asked to be kept in the loop ..

With a game this big a two pack setup becomes larger than 6 (one sender and five receiver) out of balancing necessity.

I am in no way shape or form blaming -that- on the GM.

Holy crap seems like I missed an insane game. -_-

What? You have an android phone, why don't you use the talk application on there?
Read! I said NON-mobile.... Because I do indeed have more chat applications on my mobile than on my PC.