• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are you two delinquents in? :eek:

Well, Lem said he would be in if jonti would be in, and lem has said in, so that would mean that jonti is in as well....
although he hasn't said that magic word yet

Well, Lem said he would be in if jonti would be in, and lem has said in, so that would mean that jonti is in as well....
Jonti edited it in

Edit: Scratch that. Lord_D tricked me :(

But the Laird heard him say so...

OMG... jonti is back, and I am suddenly even taking over Randakar in number of posts... That's not a good sign though! :D

Ja :eek:

In like Lemeard in a moose snuff movie shot in a Volvo showroom
*grumble* and I had a preliminary role assignment all done and finished and a plan to handle one late arrival. Now I need to look over the setup again. *grumble* :)

And so it begins...

Eurontimeard.png

Anyone want some Whiskey?

Ahh! Young brewmaster! In coming here I unwillingly separated myself from my family and - more importantly - it's considerably large stock of alcoholic brews. I intend to tend to that, so if you could come by at my residence later on with some samples I would much appreciate that.

Of all the nerdy things that could happen, are we indeed gonna start this game with exactly 42 players? :D

Of all the nerdy things that could happen, are we indeed gonna start this game with exactly 42 players? :D

Slinky must be the seer.

So, even more of the old crew shows up. I reckon I won't enjoy this game :(