• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How do we know any of this is trustable? The JL hasnt exactly covered itself in glory.

How do we know any of this is trustable? The JL hasnt exactly covered itself in glory.

Yeah, what with lynching all the baddies lately...

Always.
Though a little twist every now and then does keep people on their toes :D
Also, these no-hunts kill the speed of this game. In a way it heartens me to see that though, it confirms some suspicions of mine regarding this ruleset ..

At least Johho didn't make a WOLF a lover...... *ahem*

amazing how that one thing caused all the problems in your game.

well, see. ... AVN wouldn't let me cover anything in a cheese sauce (I prefer rarebit sauce) and Randakar ran off with the Ranch Dressing. That left us with madness and glory, so we chose the former....

LATTER, I mean the latter. yes, glory, not madness. hehe hehheh Freudian slip there...

Always.
Though a little twist every now and then does keep people on their toes :D
Also, these no-hunts kill the speed of this game. In a way it heartens me to see that though, it confirms some suspicions of mine regarding this ruleset ..

Please be fair towards johho888.
And if you disagree with him, please discuss it after the game.
IMHO Johho is the best GM we have on this board :) (and yes, sometimes he makes mistakes, but in the games he GM-ed I have only found minor mistakes).

Can we please continue this discussion after the game (as johho888 has begged for).

Thanks.

Official vote count, 2h 42min to deadline

Cakravati - 6 - joebethegreat, trespoe, Davisx3m, AVN, EUROO7, theFreeman
Davisx3m - 3 - Sedracus, walrus, Cakravati
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Boris ze Spider

not voted - 4 - Rockingluke, trespoe, OrangeYoshi, humancalculator

Missed two votes - 1 - walrus
Missed one vote - 3 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, Rockingluke

I am the JL.

jlbatman.jpg

Official vote count, 37min to deadline

Cakravati - 9 - joebethegreat, trespoe, Davisx3m, AVN, EUROO7, theFreeman, Rockingluke, Sedracus, Boris ze Spider
Davisx3m - 2 - walrus, Cakravati

not voted - 2 - OrangeYoshi, humancalculator

Vote Cak

Final vote count

Cakravati - 11 - joebethegreat, trespoe, Davisx3m, AVN, EUROO7, theFreeman, Rockingluke, Sedracus, Boris ze Spider, OrangeYoshi, humancalculator
Davisx3m - 2 - walrus, Cakravati

not voted - 0 - :)

Fourteenth Day and Fourteenth Night

mdv12.jpg

Freedom!

He must be a mean, lean, killing machine! No, not Sheyi Emannuele Adebayor the turned werewolf! He is just another outed baddie. I mean the man pulling the strings, the man serving you all the baddie heads on a plate, the seer!

Alas, it was not ment for
the freedman the seer to see evil eridicted from his newfound home in freedom. As you buried his mutulated body in the old cemetary the holy man read a prayer from The Book of Hax. Will the seer have his his vengance from the other side?

You lynched Cakravati the villager-turned-werewolf of die Rote pack.
theFreeman the seer was eaten by the wolves.