• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have already thought through this exact conversation in all its possible details and permutations.

The conclusion:

EUROO7. To save her, you must die.

I see...

Will she remember me?

That was entertaining. And Najs really was a lover? The best lies are the truth.

Always.
Though a little twist every now and then does keep people on their toes :D
Also, these no-hunts kill the speed of this game. In a way it heartens me to see that though, it confirms some suspicions of mine regarding this ruleset ..

Why are we still pretending to play this game?

Beats me :)

I've been on the GITP forums in a couple of werewolf games too, ages ago. I attended the GitP UK summer '11 meetup, the NL summer meetup of '10, and the NL summer meetup of '11. Do you know Dallas-Dakota from the GitP boards? He's related to Rysz too. I'm considering getting him to join the Ryszian Invasion.
What? Which obscure family member lurks on those forums?
Rysz has a lot of family... is he the only remaining Catholic in the Netherlands?
Au contraire. I have just as much family as the average dutch protestant. It's just that my family seems to spend a lot of time playing games and/or on computers and have quite strange interests and hobbies :)

Au contraire. I have just as much family as the average dutch protestant. It's just that my family seems to spend a lot of time playing games and/or on computers and have quite strange interests and hobbies :)

Glad you took my comment in the humorous spirit it was intended. By the sound of it your family's quite close, which is heartwarming to see. My own family gather every Sunday and quite a few of us have employment with an uncle or cousin or in-law, keeps things rather tight-knit.

Vote Cakravati

I guess.

Official vote count, 5h 19min to deadline

Davisx3m - 5 - Sedracus, AVN, EUROO7, theFreeman, walrus
Cakravati - 3 - joebethegreat, trespoe, Davisx3m
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Boris ze Spider

not voted - 5 - Rockingluke, trespoe, Cakravati, OrangeYoshi, humancalculator

Missed two votes - 1 - walrus
Missed one vote - 3 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, Rockingluke

OK, things are sorted out.
The GM has informed me that the starting seer can't be cursed. (OK, it's in the rules, but GM's can make errors, isn't it ?)

Therefore I happily announce now that the seer scanned last night Cakravati.
And he's a wolf.

Unvote Davisx3m Vote Cakravati

Excellent.

Unvote Davis
Vote Cakravarti

Vote Davis!