+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 155 FirstFirst ... 37 62 87 112 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 3096

Thread: Werewolf CXII: Refugees

That was entertaining. And Najs really was a lover? The best lies are the truth.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine an episode of Mr. Bean—forever.

No Longer a Linear Scale walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Crap, I forgot to vote. Sorry!
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

200k clubA Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia
    500k club

Going crazy with dogs, wife, and a heart-warrior son
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedracus View Post
    I've been on the GITP forums in a couple of werewolf games too, ages ago. I attended the GitP UK summer '11 meetup, the NL summer meetup of '10, and the NL summer meetup of '11. Do you know Dallas-Dakota from the GitP boards? He's related to Rysz too. I'm considering getting him to join the Ryszian Invasion.
    I have seen his posts. Their OT board is truly nutz. Too much self-gratification and self-validation. So many seem self-absorbed. Unlike people here.
    My Lemeard Cookie for the Lemeard-approved 4-way Tie.

Ever want to kill your fellow Paradoxians in a game? Join Werewolf; a forum game of lies, deception, plotting, manipulation, and paranoia.

Father of an HLHS boy. Look for Babypoe1 on caringbridge . org

WilsonSportingGoodsVolley ball EUROO7's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by trespoe View Post
    I have seen his posts. Their OT board is truly nutz. Too much self-gratification and self-validation. So many seem self-absorbed. Unlike people here.
    We truly are the best.
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

It seems that a critical member of the JL was turned last night
    (not based on information in this thread, but based on information I received in private).
    The JL has to sort things out now.

For the moment I advise you to vote Davisx3m.
    The list of 7 possible wolfs I mentioned two days ago, is reduced to two players. And Davisx3m is one of them.

If the hunter can contact me (in private) I'll give him the name of the 2nd candidate, so he can be hunted tonight.

Vote Davisx3m

Achtung PanzerHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold

Vote Davis
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

VOTE CAKRAVARTI

Davisx3m is an idiot.

AVN is an idiot.

EUROO7 is smart.

The rest of you could go either way.
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

200k clubA Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia
    500k club

Going crazy with dogs, wife, and a heart-warrior son
    so Davis could be a cultist? and Cakravarti a turned wolf? and OY an overactive/overeager player? and Kiwi an Aussie in a dress? And drxav a sheep lover? And Vain needs to get back to the vineyards and get me more Syrah!

Unvote Davis

Vote Cakravarti

Let us see what happens now.

EDIT: before anyone gets excited, this is still theory time. Perhaps later today something more definite will come out. These are just possibilities...

with the exception of drxav being a sheep lover.
    My Lemeard Cookie for the Lemeard-approved 4-way Tie.

Ever want to kill your fellow Paradoxians in a game? Join Werewolf; a forum game of lies, deception, plotting, manipulation, and paranoia.

Father of an HLHS boy. Look for Babypoe1 on caringbridge . org

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Official vote count, 13h 55min to deadline

Davisx3m - 3 - Sedracus, AVN, EUROO7
    Cakravati - 2 - joebethegreat, trespoe
    OrangeYoshi - 1 - Boris ze Spider

not voted - 8 - Rockingluke, walrus, theFreeman, trespoe, Cakravati, Davisx3m, OrangeYoshi, humancalculator

Missed two votes - 1 - walrus
    Missed one vote - 3 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, Rockingluke

Why are we still pretending to play this game?
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

Quote Originally Posted by joebthegreat View Post
    Why are we still pretending to play this game?
    If you want a sub, you can kindly ask for one. Leave the bitching and moaning for your wife. We don't care for it around here.

Quote Originally Posted by trespoe View Post
    and Kiwi an Aussie in a dress?
    I thought I told you to stop stalking me. Yet somehow you can see what I'm wearing

Also, are you implying that drxav is or isn't a confirmed sheep lover?

If you want a picture of the future, imagine an episode of Mr. Bean—forever.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2

Vote Davis
    Ägare av en Mr.G kaka .
    - . . - .
    Paradox Forum necesse est, vivere non est necesse.

This is too many smileys. I don't think I possess that many emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by EUROO7 View Post
    If you want a sub, you can kindly ask for one. Leave the bitching and moaning for your wife. We don't care for it around here.
    I will leave the bitching and moaning to you. You appear to be very good at jumping on little statements and whining about them.
    ----------

"Quote" -Author

I will leave the bitching and moaning to you. You appear to be very good at jumping on little statements and whining about them.
    I'll lynch you for that, you cur.

I'll lynch you for that, you cur.
    You can't lynch me if I lynch myself first!

Which, of course, has nothing to do with this situation. I am not going to lynch myself in any way shape or form.
    ----------

"Quote" -Author

You can't lynch me if I lynch myself first!

Which, of course, has nothing to do with this situation. I am not going to lynch myself in any way shape or form.
    This just gets us back to where we started! You not lynching yourself and me lynching you! GOD JOEB, THINK FOR ONE F$@&%ING SECOND!

This just gets us back to where we started! You not lynching yourself and me lynching you! GOD JOEB, THINK FOR ONE F$@&%ING SECOND!
    I have already thought through this exact conversation in all its possible details and permutations.

The conclusion:

EUROO7. To save her, you must die.
    ----------

"Quote" -Author

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Kiwi View Post
    That was entertaining. And Najs really was a lover? The best lies are the truth.
    I aim to please. Sadly my outing-skills weren't quite up for the task.
    Gone underground.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 155 FirstFirst ... 37 62 87 112 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast