• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

I like the twist of events!

I still dont trust AVN... Gettin an innocent guy killed yesterday and now Najs today?

Unvote Oy
Vote AVN

Woah.

Unvote AVN
Vote Najs

I've got your back here, AVN. Your -seer- has your back.

No, I don't have a cultist. I am not a wolf, after seeing the switches, I have changed my mind

Unvote AVN
Vote Najs

Why would you follow Najs at all?

Woah.

Unvote AVN
Vote Najs

I've got your back here, AVN. Your -seer- has your back.

Don't be silly. AVN isn't in contact with the seer. He thinks he is, yeah, but he isn't. The seer does not trust easily, and prefers middlehands between himself and his other minions. I don't know what you think you are doing, but you are going down tomorrow if AVN isn't the last wolf.

Don't be silly. AVN isn't in contact with the seer. He thinks he is, yeah, but he isn't. The seer does not trust easily, and prefers middlehands between himself and his other minions. I don't know what you think you are doing, but you are going down tomorrow if AVN isn't the last wolf.

AVN isn't going to be lynched.

EUROO7, have we met.

Najs, officially your apprentice. Nice to meet you. But that's not relevant.

We may just have this ONE chance left to win village.

If you will not listen to me, at least be reasonable and tie us. As long as the seer lives, all is not lost. A scanned villager is a small price to pay for one of the final wolfs!

Najs, officially your apprentice. Nice to meet you. But that's not relevant.

I do not recall making you my apprentice. Though your actions certainly do speak for themselves.

UNVOTE OY

VOTE AVN

One of the self-proclaimed JLs has me on their list, so why not go against that?