• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, scaramouche will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me
Galileo Galileo,
Galileo Galileo

Galileo figaro-Magnifico oh oh oh ohhhhh

But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity

Easy come easy go-,will you let me go
Bismillah! Nooooo-,we will not let you go-let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go-let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go-let me go oo o o oo o
no, no, no, no, no!
Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

oooooooh yeeaaaaaaaaah!!!! Oooooooooooh yeaaaahhhh!

Nothing really matters, anyone can see

nothing really matters, nothing really matters

to me.

anyway the wind blows.

*bong*

Dear fools.

Vote Najs

soooo 2 on Najs, 1 on OY and 1 on Davis.

3 interesting candidates today.

Vote Davis

:rofl:

Ah! He figured out the secret sauce!
Now he must be dipped in yellow-ish creamy custard!

Someday I may need to bring Belkar back out into the WW game. For right now, he is locked into my deepest recesses of my brain.

BTW, did you know they have WW there, also?

The last LLama Llama Duck game was.... bizarre & crazy. Doubleblind (the ducks didn't know each other, either)

VOTE OY.

For now.

Vote drxav (for best ghost award)

Tsk.

Trust a Kiwi to infer a bestial reference where there was none. The censored three letter word was "bum".

Are you the Australian forum member who has gone over to the dark side of American spelling? Or is it another one?

Are you the Australian forum member who has gone over to the dark side of American spelling? Or is it another one?

Bum is an Australian corruption of the Irish "bun" I am led to believe. It is certainly not an American import. If that's what you mean. Nonetheless, yes, I am a Darksider, and have been for years. It was a considered decision.

Bum is an Australian corruption of the Irish "bun" I am led to believe. It is certainly not an American import. If that's what you mean. Nonetheless, yes, I am a Darksider, and have been for years. It was a considered decision.

No, I was checking whether you would say **** or the amusingly bestial ***. Although bum is something else entirely in the US for that matter, so it's also relevant to that.

No, I was checking whether you would say **** or the amusingly bestial ***. Although bum is something else entirely in the US for that matter, so it's also relevant to that.

American spelling? Yes. Americanisms? Sometimes. But my whole lexicon? No. Arse is the most common word I use.