• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, you are going to confess that you are the last remaining wolf.
That would be great ...

Or he's just saying that, hoping he will get hunted so we get left hanging without finding out what he was going to say.

Do we have a votecount?
Edit: Nevermind, Athalcor is dead.

Final vote count

Athalcor - 8 - AVN, EUROO7, trespoe, humancalculator, Trinitrotoluen, theFreeman, OrangeYoshi, Sedracus
EUROO7 - 7 - Najs, Davisx3m, Cakravati, Boris ze Spider, Vainglory, Rockingluke, Athalcor
Najs - 1 - joebethegreat

not voted - 1 - walrus

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

Or he's just saying that, hoping he will get hunted so we get left hanging without finding out what he was going to say.

Do we have a votecount?
Edit: Nevermind, Athalcor is dead.

Athalcor will be lynched.
The seer will be hunted.
And the JL will propose tomorrow to lynch Najs.

Twelfth Day and Twelfth Night

mdv11.jpg

What will the future bring?

What? A day without an outing? But a lynch is as good as a scan, right? So then why not make it twice as good, eh? Well, maybe not after all. Lets play it safe and only lynch the man with eye-patch the blessed villager! Oh. Ctrl-Z?

Night came and shadows were moving everywhere. Or were they all shadows? Some shadows twisted and moved, almost like they were dancing, faster and faster as they spun until they abruptly stopped. Was it the heat from the dying log fires that made the shadows move that way?

No, in the morning the intertwined bodies of evil Clam the spiritually attuned lover villager and the demolitions expert the 3rd in command villager were found, their bodies bloody and bruised from scratch marks, hickeys and wolffang bites.

You lynched Athalcor the blessed villager.
Vainglory the spiritually attuned lover villager and Trinitrotoluen the 3rd in command villager were eaten by the wolves.

Due to recent update I will not release my announcement... It has confused my analysis.. Alot... I'll maybe be back with another one tomorrow!

So the sentence 'or so it seems...' in my role PM was a blessed trait. And I hoped for a cursed one :(
No, I put in similar things in other villager PMs. Those were just for muddying the water.

GM Announcement

I'll be on the road for most of tomorrow and might not even be back before the deadline. I'll check in before I leave very, very early tomorrow if you have any rule questions but after that you are on your own.​