• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official vote count, 4h 40min to deadline

Athalcor - 6 - AVN, EUROO7, trespoe, humancalculator, Trinitrotoluen, theFreeman
EUROO7 - 5 - Najs, Davisx3m, Cakravati, Boris ze Spider, Vainglory
Cakravati - 1 - Sedracus
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Athalcor
Najs - 1 - joebethegreat
Davisx3m - 1 - OrangeYoshi

not voted - 2 - Rockingluke, walrus

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

Don't waste your time, Village. I will be hunted tonight by the base and contemptable remains of drxav's pack.

To answer some questions :
The JL has been able to make a list of 10 players who have been cleared.
This means that we have a list of 7 players of which we have no information and who could be a wolf.
This list has to be reduced. This can be done by lynching, scanning or hunting.

Because publishing this list would help the baddies, the JL has decided that every day we will advise the village which player to lynch.
This will reduce the list in the fastest way possible.

Furthermore there are players out there who have special traits which could be useful for the village, for example the lover, the hunter and the doc. But other traits can be useful too. I ask the players who have special traits which can be useful for the village, to contact me by PM so that the JL can arrange that the village gets his deserved victory as fast as possible.

To answer some questions :
The JL has been able to make a list of 10 players who have been cleared.
This means that we have a list of 7 players of which we have no information and who could be a wolf.
This list has to be reduced. This can be done by lynching, scanning or hunting.

Because publishing this list would help the baddies, the JL has decided that every day we will advise the village which player to lynch.
This will reduce the list in the fastest way possible.

Furthermore there are players out there who have special traits which could be useful for the village, for example the lover, the hunter and the doc. But other traits can be useful too. I ask the players who have special traits which can be useful for the village, to contact me by PM so that the JL can arrange that the village gets his deserved victory as fast as possible.

Please, scan me next time instead of lynching. Thanks.

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

To lynch me is to lynch your future.

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:​

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

To lynch me is to lynch your future.

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:​
I don't see ninjas in my future.

I don't see ninjas in my future.

What's wrong with Sengoku, Paradox Interactive's new Grand Strategy game featuring Feudal Japan and Powerful Ninjas?

Not going to buy it, I see. This amounts to treason, I dare say.

What's wrong with Sengoku, Paradox Interactive's new Grand Strategy game featuring Feudal Japan and Powerful Ninjas?

Not going to buy it, I see. This amounts to treason, I dare say.
I don't have enough hard drive space left on my computer without deleting some games that I still play. And since I am not getting a computer anytime soon and don't have the money to increase the hard drive, it looks like I won't get any new Pdox games until that time.
You never see ninjas until it is too late :ninja:
That's why I hire crazy people to distract them. :wacko:

A tie? and three haven't voted yet, although two of those have missed a vote before.

I am not privy to all the details, but I think Euro may have been scanned after the no hunt nights. I would suggest the voters for him reconsider.
edit: or whatever. He could still be a cultist, but we really need the wolf.

I have an announcement to be made! Very important! It will change the game's outcome! Omg!
The announcement is to be made in about 1-2 hours!