• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote Najs

Vote Athalcor

following the announcement....

I'll go along.

VOTE ATHALCOR!

Run me up if you want. As a traitless villager without any contact I have nobody to save me.

AVN, if you are a gooddie, send the name of your contact to someone you consider trustworthy. Otherwise, everything good that could come out from my lynching would be wasted.

Official vote count, 14h 0min to deadline

Athalcor - 4 - AVN, EUROO7, trespoe, humancalculator
EUROO7 - 3 - Najs, Davisx3m, Cakravati
Cakravati - 2 - Sedracus, theFreeman
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Athalcor
Najs - 1 - joebethegreat
Davisx3m - 1 - OrangeYoshi

not voted - 5 - Boris ze Spider, Rockingluke, Vainglory, Trinitrotoluen, walrus

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

The no-kill nights have already been discussed in the thread. For me the most likely theory is that there is a single cursed wolf left running around. But who did they target?

My first instinct was AVN since he was the JL spokesman and therefore virtually guaranteed a bloody and gruesome end. Yet if AVN were evil, the Seer should have had an "unfortunate" accident by now. Enough time has elapsed for this since the no-kill nights.

So the wolves probably went for someone else they suspected for being the Seer. Hmm, Athalcor probably fits the bill.

vote Athalcor

AVN, can you share what kind of information lead to this non-outing?

So the Werepussies once again went for the most dangerous target.... I applaud your choice... :)

Good luck villagers. You'll need it....

current if the previous numbers are correct:

Euro (3)
Cakravati (2)
AVN (1)
OY (1)
Najs (1)

I... am not sure. I feel like Day 1 voting again.

Vote Najs

for a placeholder while I think.

I may need to immerse myself in wine, cheese, and snails (ugh!) tonight to get myself to think like drxav. Who would he have hunted?

It's because we've been doing nothing but bandwagoning for the whole game. We've lost plenty of analysis to announcements and leader lynches.

I will not vote Athalcor.

It is? Should I ever use those rules again I will use that then. For this game I don't feel like tracking down everywhere I used it and fix it.

It should have been saucery powers to begin with anyway :p

Day 6

Slinky - 12 - TheExecuter2 , Cakravati, Kingepyon , Rendap , Najs, Boris ze Spider, Trinitrotoluen, Athalcor, theFreeman, Vainglory, tamius23 , humancalculator
Cakravati - 7 - joebethegreat, trespoe, Paendrag, Rysz , randakar , Slinky, OrangeYoshi
tamius23 - 7 - Rockingluke, AVN, Kaetje , EUROO7, Sedracus, drxav , walrus
joebethegreat - 1 - snoopdogg2
Rysz - 1 - jacob-lundgren
Davisx3m - 1 - XenomorphII

not voted - 1 - Davisx3m

I wonder if Kingepyon is the suspected cursed player?

Vote davis

Has he even ever posted anything but "I'm lite and blah blah blah"?

I have indeed done that, I have voted on people ;)

But I am lite and therefor you have to respect that! ;)

Official vote count, 8h 17min to deadline

Athalcor - 5 - AVN, EUROO7, trespoe, humancalculator, Trinitrotoluen
EUROO7 - 4 - Najs, Davisx3m, Cakravati, Boris ze Spider
Cakravati - 2 - Sedracus, theFreeman
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Athalcor
Najs - 1 - joebethegreat
Davisx3m - 1 - OrangeYoshi

not voted - 3 - Rockingluke, Vainglory, walrus

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

Does it matter? It still leaves us at least one wolf.

It might; it depends if we want to operate on that assumption or not. If we do then we can assume all scans are still valid and that voting data isn't even more messed up than if there's no cursed wolf. If we don't then we need to be even more paranoid than usual.

And we I say "we" I mean "whoever has a scanlist" because AFAIK nobody's scanned me. Even my spidey senses haven't twinged.