• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
SorcerOUS (This is correct english!) powers
It is? Should I ever use those rules again I will use that then. For this game I don't feel like tracking down everywhere I used it and fix it.

Official vote count, 22h 5min to deadline

EUROO7 - 2 - AVN, Najs, Davisx3m
AVN - 1 - EUROO7
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Athalcor
Cakravati - 1 - Sedracus

not voted - lots - Boris ze Spider, OrangeYoshi, trespoe, Cakravati, Rockingluke, humancalculator, Vainglory, joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, theFreeman, walrus

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

Day 4:

Slinky - 5 - Rendap , sbr, snoopdogg, OrangeYoshi, tamius23

Is it statistically possible that Slinky was voted only by gooddies?

Of course it is possible. Anything is possible in the world of Werewolf. It may not be likely, but it is possible. Not every candidate can have wolves voting for them you know.

Official vote count, 22h 5min to deadline

EUROO7 - 2 - AVN, Najs, Davisx3m
AVN - 1 - EUROO7
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Athalcor
Cakravati - 1 - Sedracus

not voted - lots - Boris ze Spider, OrangeYoshi, trespoe, Cakravati, Rockingluke, humancalculator, Vainglory, joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, theFreeman, walrus

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

That is 3 for EURO, is it not?

Good thought.

Fact: 3 nights, nothing happened.
Conclusion: At least 3 people were either protected by a GA/doctor, or blessed/cursed.

You are correct that it looks like the Rote pack hunted even nights and the Gelbe pack hunted odd nights. Esemesas was hunted Night 1.

Night 3 nothing happened, Night 5 the blessed seer apprentice died by "another unwanted house call" see page 1. This explains the Night 3 no hunt.
The other no hunts are Night 7 (Gelbe pack)
and Night8 (Rote pack)

Since King was shot while hunting on an odd night, It would seem that the Gelbe pack is gone.

At that time of the two unexplained no kills, two GA's were dead. I don't know if Johho would put a third in. If it was a doctor save, the GM normally says so in the thread because the person attacked in not allowed to vote or send in orders (but apparently can still talk in the thread).

Possibilities includes Kaetje (the last Gelbe wolf) either hitting a bless, and was prevented to hunt that person again by reason of dancing at the end of a rope, or she was stopped by a lover. The lover would have prevented her from adventuring forth to work her evil, womanly ways upon the world.

The even night hunt was probably a cursed hit, since the action is still going.

One more wolf (I would hope) with at least one more cultist out there. Unfortunately, this person would have altered his business cards Night 8, so any info we have before then (including scans) is worthless.

DRUNK ANALYSIS TIME!

You make some sense. However, there is one thing I should point out.

There were no hunts on nights 3, 7, and 8.

A red wolf was shot by a hunter on night 9, meaning the reds were hunting. Yellows had hunted on night 1.

Under either ABBA or ABAB hunting pattern, Yellow would have had a hunt on night 9 if they had a hunt on night 1. Therefore, Yellow pack must be dead.

Under either ABBA or ABAB hunting pattern, Red would have had a hunt on night 8 if Yellow had a hunt on night 1. They may or may not have had a hunt on nights 3 and 7. Therefore, Red pack had a hunt on a no-kill night, and might have had three hunts on three no kill nights.

EDIT: For night 3, the no hunt was explained by a blessed person being hunted the next night. However, if it is an ABBA pattern red would have also hunted on night 7. There are two potential unexplained no-kills. One of them is guaranteed.

There were two packs of four. The red pack turned somebody. The red pack may have turned two people.

---

My conclusions:

-There are one or two more wolves left. These wolves are in the red pack. The yellow pack is dead. These wolves may or may not have been original wolves.

-There is at least one more cultist left. Whichever team these cultists began on can not be known. Whether these cultists have contact with the last wolves can not be known.

-Anybody who was scanned before day 8 must be rescanned if they are to be trusted.

---

Vote Najs

Let's watch him and EUROO7 fight.

Last edited:
current if the previous numbers are correct:

Euro (3)
Cakravati (2)
AVN (1)
OY (1)
Najs (1)

I... am not sure. I feel like Day 1 voting again.

Vote Najs

for a placeholder while I think.

I may need to immerse myself in wine, cheese, and snails (ugh!) tonight to get myself to think like drxav. Who would he have hunted?

Frankly Ive always found Euro a little suspicious. Hes been doing lots of wolfish thing and getting away with it. Since he hasnt been cleared, or atleast not to my knowledge, hasnt been cleared, Im gonna...

Vote Euro!

Frankly Ive always found Euro a little suspicious. Hes been doing lots of wolfish thing and getting away with it. Since he hasnt been cleared, or atleast not to my knowledge, hasnt been cleared, Im gonna...

Vote Euro!

I have been cleared.

Do you really think I haven't been scanned by now?

Concentrate on real targets.

What real targets?

I received information, that it's interesting to run up Athalcor.

Unvote EUROO7 Vote Athalcor

JL announcement or otherwise?

Unvote AVN
Vote Athalcor