• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"Rakad pung" would be what you use in a sentence like, say, "Lemeard har en rakad pung" (Lemeard has a rakad pung).

Tanks :D

You have 666 posts, you must be so proud.

Official vote count, 3h 6min to deadline

drxav - lots - AVN, EUROO7, Boris ze Spider, snoopdogg2, Davisx3m, OrangeYoshi, trespoe, Cakravati, Rockingluke, Najs, humancalculator, Vainglory, joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, theFreeman, Rendap, Athalcor

not voted - 3 - drxav, walrus, Sedracus

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

I do not!!

I am this game's rapist!

Raping people allows me to know what they're about. So I know that this person is an innocent as well.

That isn't part of the Lover trait. You don't get to know what role the other person has.

You almost stood a chance if you had said the scan was on the other player, since scanning one might reveal wolf for both depending on the circumstances.

@Trespoe: I almost forgot - good summary. Making these is so time consuming - I did sth like that during my illness in June but I doubt I would have enough will to do them during normal RL.

That isn't part of the Lover trait. You don't get to know what role the other person has.

You almost stood a chance if you had said the scan was on the other player, since scanning one might reveal wolf for both depending on the circumstances.

Of course it is. A lover can interrupt nightly activities. So I know what they're about. I don't know what their traits and role are, but I know if they go out at night or not.