+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 87 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf CXII: Refugees

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglory View Post
    In. Back from my hiatus of sorts.
    You had a hiatus?
    Gone underground.

Professional Dilettante Vainglory's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Najs View Post
    You had a hiatus?
    I was absent from Friday to Tuesday. Given my usual activity here, it should qualify less as a hiatus and more of a death and resurrection.
    Does It Offend You, Yeah?

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

I was absent from Friday to Tuesday. Given my usual activity here, it should qualify less as a hiatus and more of a death and resurrection.
    You have been absent for 4 days? Horror! I am surprised they have survived so long without you .
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - awarded the Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14, came 2nd in the 2014 Q2 ACAs.

I want you to vote in the Q3 2014 ACAs! Make your favourite AARers bathe in your votes!

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

Congrats randakar and Kaetje! Great news, or am I jumping to the wrong conclusion here .
    .....*..................*................. ...................*.................................................. ...............*
    ........................*.......................*..........*....................................*...................
    ...................*....................* Blundering through space *........................................*
    .................................................. ......a Lost Empire Immortals AAR.................................................. .....*
    .................*........................ .....................*....*.................*
    ..............*.................................................. .*.................................*
    Discontinued

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Athalcor View Post
    You have been absent for 4 days? Horror! I am surprised they have survived so long without you .
    Well I'm glad you understand how much more important I am than you. It's alright though: I have trained them to function in my absence as though I'd never left! If you don't believe me just look at the past four days.

Also I'd like to be IN as an "Evil Clam".

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Sword of the Stars500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Slinky View Post
    Congrats randakar and Kaetje! Great news, or am I jumping to the wrong conclusion here .
    You probably are
    I'm not even sure what that wrong conclusion might be, exactly.
    "Donít only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
    -- Ludwig von Beethoven

Boris ze Spider: I have a question, was this just luck, or?
    EUROO7: No, this was Randy's black magic.
    Boris ze Spider: Lesson learned, always trust Randy's black magic.

*** Current Overseer of BloodCarnage, a Dwarf Fortress Succession Game. Get dorfed today! ***

Holder of the sacred Eurobuck of Immunity

The future scares me. It should scare you too!

Quote Originally Posted by randakar View Post
    You probably are
    I'm not even sure what that wrong conclusion might be, exactly.
    You know, I am somehow always wrong when I ask someone if I am right. I guess I should stop asking and just state that I am wrong. That way I am always right even when I am wrong.
    .....*..................*................. ...................*.................................................. ...............*
    ........................*.......................*..........*....................................*...................
    ...................*....................* Blundering through space *........................................*
    .................................................. ......a Lost Empire Immortals AAR.................................................. .....*
    .................*........................ .....................*....*.................*
    ..............*.................................................. .*.................................*
    Discontinued

Victoria 2500k club

You know, I am somehow always wrong when I ask someone if I am right. I guess I should stop asking and just state that I am wrong. That way I am always right even when I am wrong.
    Delete this before you cause the forums to shut down. Everyone knows that paradoxes destroy computers.

Pater Familias of WW-forum Rysz's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Delete this before you cause the forums to shut down. Everyone knows that paradoxes destroy computers.
    Have you looked at the URL of this website?
    WW-lite: Villager (22) Wolf (12) Seer (6). Of which; Draw (1), Eaten (11) as seer (3), Lost otherwise (5), Lynched as wolf (11), as villager (4), as seer (1)
    Won as villager in WWL LXXX: The Grey Coat, WWL XCIC: Snow Crash and WWL C: Code Geass. Won as seer in WWL LXXXIX: The Dark Knight and WWL CXXXI. Won as WOLF in WWL CLX

-------------
    WW: Wolf (4) Cultist (3) Hunter (2) Witness (2), Villager (3), Rival (1), Liar (1). Of which; Lynched as wolf (3), as cultist (2), as witness (2), Eaten as villager (1), as Liar (1), lost as rival (1)
    Subbing Winning Wolf in WW XXXVIII (Thistletooth), Subbed Winning Hunter in WW XXXIX: Cavemen (Olaus Petrus), Winning Cultist in WW XL
    Winning Hunter in WW XLIII: Escape from Monkey Island, Winning Cursed Seer's Apprentice in Ironhead's The Game of Werewolf (XLIX)

-------------
    Svenska Varulv: Bybor (1), Rival Kultist (1), en siare. Vann som en bybo i Varulv XIII, en siare i Varulv XV

Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Rysz View Post
    O_o OMIGAWD!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Sword of the Stars500k club

You mean http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...efugees/page12 ?

edit: Drat, they broke that way of navigating this site with the upgrade, it seems.
    "Donít only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
    -- Ludwig von Beethoven

Boris ze Spider: I have a question, was this just luck, or?
    EUROO7: No, this was Randy's black magic.
    Boris ze Spider: Lesson learned, always trust Randy's black magic.

*** Current Overseer of BloodCarnage, a Dwarf Fortress Succession Game. Get dorfed today! ***

Holder of the sacred Eurobuck of Immunity

The future scares me. It should scare you too!

Heir to the Throne

The right conclusion is: Kaetje has asked a friend to join the game.
    Ah, but thy beauty, Kaetje,
    With the soft spring and the south wind,
    Love and vengeance!

- ShoGuL

Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

The what?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaetje View Post
    Nope, that wasn't it *shakes head*
    Discontinued

Pater Familias of WW-forum Rysz's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by randakar View Post
    You mean http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...efugees/page12 ?

edit: Drat, they broke that way of navigating this site with the upgrade, it seems.
    I knew, you're not succeeding in your plot to bring my downfall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_D View Post
    The what?
    And that on a forum full of nerds?
    Nope, that wasn't it *shakes head*
    I guess my sis would know herself what she did? That being said: Who would it be?
    WW-lite: Villager (22) Wolf (12) Seer (6). Of which; Draw (1), Eaten (11) as seer (3), Lost otherwise (5), Lynched as wolf (11), as villager (4), as seer (1)
    Won as villager in WWL LXXX: The Grey Coat, WWL XCIC: Snow Crash and WWL C: Code Geass. Won as seer in WWL LXXXIX: The Dark Knight and WWL CXXXI. Won as WOLF in WWL CLX

-------------
    WW: Wolf (4) Cultist (3) Hunter (2) Witness (2), Villager (3), Rival (1), Liar (1). Of which; Lynched as wolf (3), as cultist (2), as witness (2), Eaten as villager (1), as Liar (1), lost as rival (1)
    Subbing Winning Wolf in WW XXXVIII (Thistletooth), Subbed Winning Hunter in WW XXXIX: Cavemen (Olaus Petrus), Winning Cultist in WW XL
    Winning Hunter in WW XLIII: Escape from Monkey Island, Winning Cursed Seer's Apprentice in Ironhead's The Game of Werewolf (XLIX)

-------------
    Svenska Varulv: Bybor (1), Rival Kultist (1), en siare. Vann som en bybo i Varulv XIII, en siare i Varulv XV

And that on a forum full of nerds?

Nerds? We're somewhere in the 16th/17th century

Or do you mean that box above me? The one saying http://194.237.239.117:80/forum/show...-CXII-Refugees ?

In other news, what about protection? What happens if a blessed cursed villager happens to caught in bed with the lover by the wolves, while the Doc and his GA were having a little chat beneath the bed trying to think of better days in their careers and desperately attempting to shut out the exclamations of rejoice and satisfaction abruptly changing into ones of fear and surprise?

And no, I wasn't speaking about that kind of protection

I post.. it just doesnt count Adamus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_D View Post
    In other news, what about protection? What happens if a blessed cursed villager happens to caught in bed with the lover by the wolves, while the Doc and his GA were having a little chat beneath the bed trying to think of better days in their careers and desperately attempting to shut out the exclamations of rejoice and satisfaction abruptly changing into ones of fear and surprise?

And no, I wasn't speaking about that kind of protection
    Lulwat?
    The Original Werewolf Amateur
    Wins: 12 Losses: Many GM'd: 3 Werewolf Lites
    Currently playing Banished!

Europa Universalis 3For The GloryMagickaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Kaetje View Post
    Do you think that friend will show up before signup closes?

Heir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by johho888 View Post
    Do you think that friend will show up before signup closes?
    He won't join for this one. He's got exams first :-(
    Ah, but thy beauty, Kaetje,
    With the soft spring and the south wind,
    Love and vengeance!

- ShoGuL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 87 112 ... LastLast