• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Based on the assumption that wolves will not lynch their own packmates

"the assumption that wolves will not lynch their own packmates"

"wolves will not lynch their own packmates"

"not lynch their own packmates"

Thanks for giving away the JL list as well, I suppose they'll use that to FIND THE SEER...

Duh.

Latecomers to the Slinky wagon should certainly not be considered cleared. The last few players to jump on it should be added to the JL list. I should be removed, when the seer gets his head out his arse and scans me. That is all.

Last edited:
Final vote count

Rysz - lots - Sedracus, OrangeYoshi, Athalcor, theFreeman, Rockingluke, Kingepyon, humancalculator, Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, trespoe, Najs, Cakravati, joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, AVN, Rendap, walrus, Vainglory, jacob-Lundgren,
drxav - 2 - snoopdogg2, EUROO7
Sedracus - 1 - Rysz
Vainglory - 1 - drxav
EUROO7 - 1 - XenomorphII

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

Nineth Day and Nineth Night

mdv1.jpg

Finally you managed to lynch the wellconnected man the spiritually attuned cultist with sorcery powers.

In the midst of the night a shot rang out but when you got there to investigate all you found was that
the king's guradsman the werewolf with sorcery powers had been shot by a hunter. But where had the hunter gone?

You lynched Rysz the cultist with Sorcery powers.
A hunter was attacked and shot Kingepyon the werewolf with Sorcery powers of die Rote pack.

Last edited:
Looks like the village can put their feet up and have a brewski, the wolves are doing a good job losing this one on their own :D

Edit: Oh god the new smilies :bleedingeyes:

I am going to vote walrus. My arguments stand uncorrupted...

*corrupts arguments*

---

I think snoopdogg is not a clever wolf.

VOTE SNOOPDOGG

Till now the yellow wolves were hunting on odd nights and the red wolfs hunting on even nights.
But yesterday we catched a red wolf on an odd night. So they are the only wolves hunting now.
We have already eliminated all the yellow wolves ...

Yesterday I have given a list to the village where the JL is working with.
And succesfully. We have been able to clear two persons of that list. One of them being walrus. He isn't scanned as a wolf.

For today the JL proposes to run up davisx3m and XenomorphII. They are both on the list and we don't have much information on them.
And running them up will give us much needed information.

Vote davisx3m

You do realize that the list that you presented did not have the wolf that just died on it right?

If you want to find whatever is left of the red pack wolves I would suggest looking at the late voters on Slinky.
Once it was apparent he was going down they likely would have jumped on him, and probably done so with is blessing.

Which I why I am voting HC.

You do realize that the list that you presented did not have the wolf that just died on it right?

If you want to find whatever is left of the red pack wolves I would suggest looking at the late voters on Slinky.
Once it was apparent he was going down they likely would have jumped on him, and probably done so with is blessing.

Of course I am always a late vote, I have school up until an hour before the deadline every weekday.

That, or else I vote within 8 hours after the deadline for the next deadline if I have something to do after school the next day, which is what I had to do the last two days.

Yes. People who voted slinky late, should be added to the list. And people switching to him from another frontrunner at the end, are easily as suspicious for that day as anyone.
I propose we run up Clarice too.
Unvote xeno. Vote HC.