• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*sigh* - We need to get it over with.

VOTE Rysz

GM announcement

Updates on Friday and Saturday might be a little late. Deadline is still the same time though.

If you could keep a vote count yourselves especially on Saturday that would be much appreciated.

We can do what we always do, have DrXav be the temporary GM.

Everyone send me your role and I'll do the updates.

Send me your role through PM!!!

Oh. Oh dear. PLEASE DON'T EAT ME, I'M A HARMLESS SWEDISH MEATBALL!

Eat Najs instead! He's not really Swedish! And I have it on good authority he's not a meatball either: Randy scanned him with his priestly powers.

Let us do no such d*mn thing (to quote Picard)

Indeed, I never expected that! That being said, I haven't had such a fun, and exciting game in a few months.

Also, more serious. I've voted wolves on two following days, why do you guys still insist on lynching me? ;)
I will not sacrifice this Village. We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our homes and we fall back. They eat entire families and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done.

This thread is the longest in the werewolf forum, save "ad astra" and the general planning thread. And it isn't even finished. :eek:

Official vote count, 6h 21min to deadline

Rysz - lots - Sedracus, OrangeYoshi, Athalcor, theFreeman, Rockingluke, Kingepyon, humancalculator, Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, trespoe, Najs, Cakravati, joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, AVN, Rendap
joebethegreat - 2 - snoopdogg2, EUROO7
Sedracus - 1 - Rysz
Vainglory - 1 - drxav

not voted - 4 - Vainglory, walrus, jacob-Lundgren, XenomorphII

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

vote da rysz

Unvote Joeb
Vote Drxacv

The JL has done some analyzing and has drawn the conclusion that the 2 remaining red wolfs should be found in the following list :

Joebthegreat
trespoe
Rysz
Orange Yoshi
Rockingluke
AVN
EUROO7
Sedracus
drxav
walrus
snoopdogg2
Jacob-Lundgren
Xenomorph II
Davisx3m

These players didn't vote Slinky in the final vote on the 6th day. Based on the assumption that wolves will not lynch their own packmates we feel quite confident that the two remaining wolves should be in this list. We consider the other players cleared.

It's a rather long list, but it will be reduced by lynching, scanning and hunting (if the wolves want to help us).

Furhtermore we have found some candidates we consider rather suspicious.
Tomorrow we will propose who to run up from those candiates.

Unless a wolf is scanned tonight of course ...