• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm going with thinking that AVN is a goodie, since that seems most likely to me.

Vote Kaetje, people. I've also been in contact with the one he claims to be the seer, and he has confirmed what AVN is saying. The wolves can't hunt three people in one night, so VOTE KAETJE!

It seems this game is hell-bent on eradicating the Ryszian dynasty!
I'd be afraid, Sedracus. Very afraid. :D

What are the odds AVN is lying?

Seeing as he already lied, and that the lie was big enough he thought the game was over? Almost certain.

What are the odds Kaetje is the last wolf?

Very low. All we've got to support AVN's 6 wolf 8 cultist setup is Rysz's PM, which still doesn't support the 8 cultist idea at all, it only implies that Rysz believes the other pack had only 3 wolves. The packs may not be balanced, and there was also a no hunt recently that might have been a cursed hit. Even the simple fact that there are more dead wolves than cultists suggests more wolves than cultists at game start.

In fact there's not even a reason to believe Rysz ever sent that PM, although Rysz now has a motive to say he did. What would his pack gain by contacting an unscanned player just because he was chatting with Randy? AVN would count for parity either way, and the wolves know not to hunt or lynch him, so why risk exposing your pack by contacting an unscanned player? Would you do it?

What I meant was that in the latter part of Bash's career he kept on talking about his theories in ghost mode..
He did? I only remember that I fell for his theories more than once, even after promising myself never to even read his posts again. And it always ended with poor Bash being innocent and lynched for his theories failing to find any baddies but instead finding the seer or the GA...

We've only found seven baddies so far, of a total baddie strength of at least 14.

Anyone thinking that lynching one person today will 'end the game' is delusional.

Don't get distracted village, AVN's 'outing' can be dealth with tomorrow. We need to kill Rysz.

Official vote count, 20min to deadline

Rysz - 16 - Athalcor, Rockingluke, Najs, Kaetje, humancalculator, TheExecuter2, joebethegreat, Rendap, Vainglory, Kingepyon, Cakravati, Trinitrotoluen, Boris ze Spider, walrus
Kaetje - 12 - AVN, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, jacob-Lundgren, Davisx3m, drxav, trespoe, theFreeman, snoopdogg2, Sedracus, Rysz, XenomorphII

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

We've only found seven baddies so far, of a total baddie strength of at least 14.

Anyone thinking that lynching one person today will 'end the game' is delusional.

Don't get distracted village, AVN's 'outing' can be dealth with tomorrow. We need to kill Rysz.

Rysz poses no real threat. Kaetje does. What if the no kills was from Randy's pack but didn't happen cause they all died?

Wolves are the priority, just give ourselves the chance to get one down, there might even be positive consequences. What if it was Kaetje's turn to hunt tonight and he's the last one of his pack?

Think of it. Rysz won't go nowhere and cannot hurt the village by himself. AVN messed up the Tamius part and the outing, but I reckon he's just clumsy and apparently Kaetje is confirmed a wolf.

DON'T BE SILLY NOW, LYNCH THE CONFIRMED WOLF.

Why are you so determined to protect that wolf hmmm, your last packmate maybe? :p

Rysz poses no real threat. Kaetje does. What if the no kills was from Randy's pack but didn't happen cause they all died?

Wolves are the priority, just give ourselves the chance to get one down, there might even be positive consequences. What if it was Kaetje's turn to hunt tonight and he's the last one of his pack?

Think of it. Rysz won't go nowhere and cannot hurt the village by himself. AVN messed up the Tamius part and the outing, but I reckon he's just clumsy and apparently Kaetje is confirmed a wolf.

You keep going back to the 'wolf vs cultist' thing.

I keep going back to the nature of the AVN 'outing.'

The circumstances around it are so fishy as to defy belief. I much prefer to go with the firm outing than the suspicious outing.

Don't get distracted by big letters and fancy colors, village. Stay with the sure outing.

Eighth Day and Eighth Night

mdv9.jpg

Isn't it obvious they are all evil? And they are mulitplying!

Another day, another bandwagon on a known criminal. This time it was the wellconnected man that was up for hanging, you all (well practically all) agreed. He even confessed and did so yesterday too. He was evil incarnated. No doubt about it. And none of his connections could save him now!

Then the innkeeper heard a rumour that mrs. Ingalls was as bad as her late husband. She was a witch, no, worse, she was eating people! Some people believed him while others argued better kill the known evil than the rumoured evil and in the end you settled for the first and led the wellconnected man up to the gallows.

But before you could hang the wellconnected man, the innkeeper - probably one of his many connections - stepped up and declared that if you didn't immediately lynch the wicked witch instead he would double the prize on pretzels and start selling French beers at the inn. The horror! So you tossed the witch in the mill pond to see if she would float even if you knocked her unconscious first and weighted her down with the wetstone. She did not. This was a clear sign that
Caroline Ingalls the plotter werewolf with sorcery powers was guilty anyway.

Was this it? Had you rid the village of all evil? Well, maybe, because nothing out of the ordinary happened during the following night.

As the sun rose for yet another beautiful autumn day in your little village in a valley deep in the Black Forest freak lightning struck the Polish noble the Villager as he was out watering his hussar horse.

You tried to lynch Rysz.
AVN the 2nd in command leaderlynched Kaetje the Plotter Werewolf with Sorcery powers of die Gelbe pack.
AVN is still the leader.
Noone was eaten by the wolves.
TheExecuter2 the Villager was autolynched (because the GM don't like subbing of subs).

Last edited:
Like I said - packs I'm in really tend to just die on me. :(
And we were having so much fun, too! :p