• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Previously, on the Roman plots: Brother-in-law vs. Brother-in-law!

Hmmmm, I don't know who I want alive most this weekend.

Be glad my mother didn't join this one as well :)

Official vote count, 1h 5min to deadline

Rysz - 17 - Athalcor, Rockingluke, Najs, Kaetje, humancalculator, TheExecuter2, joebethegreat, Rendap, Vainglory, Kingepyon, Cakravati, Trinitrotoluen, Boris ze Spider, walrus, XenomorphII
Kaetje - 10 - AVN, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, jacob-Lundgren, Davisx3m, drxav, trespoe, theFreeman, snoopdogg2, Sedracus
trespoe - 1 - Rysz

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

I'm not gonna snipe this one, as I'll be away from the keyboard...

Unvote trespoe
Vote Kaetje

Like sheep to the slaughter...

Seriously, are we going to follow a suspicious outing like AVN's over the rock solid outing of Rysz?

Really?

The whole thing is very fishy, but parity is nowhere near. Worst come to worst with AVN, we get one goodie and a baddie who jumped on his sword for some strange reason. Ideally we'll just tie them both and sort this whole mess out today.

We can do it! We can hang a wolf tonight!! We can end the game!!! We can be victors amongst victors!!!

We can have Rysz run for the longest surviving outed cultist record!!

DO IT PEOPLE!! DO IIIIIIITTTT!!!

We can do it! We can hang a wolf tonight!! We can end the game!!! We can be victors amongst victors!!!

We can have Rysz run for the longest surviving outed cultist record!!
I think the current record holder is Osteles with 3-4 days in the mythical 60+ player game. So you can't both end the game today and get Rysz a new record.

What is this? AVN claims that Tami fed him the seer's name, Tami says "I need to say something but can't". AVN responds that Tami said to much and asks for an autolynch. Tami deletes that post, although at least part of it remains quoted, and AVN calms down. Nonetheless AVN was caught out lying about the fact that he knew who the seer is.

He was so distressed about being caught out his first reaction was to ask to be autolynched. He didn't admit then that Tami wasn't really his source, he just thought his credibility was shot to pieces so badly that the game was over for him. It was several minutes before he thought up the "Someone else told me" excuse. You just believe him when he says "Okay, I lied about that, but now I'm being completely honest!"?

What are the odds AVN is lying?

What are the odds Kaetje is the last wolf?

When will parity be reached?

Enough said. At worse Kaetje is innocent and we lose one day, but not entirely. We can still track who followed AVN if he turns out a cultist. That'll give us an extra baddie and some analysis to do. Moreover if Kaetje is indeed a wolf the game could end today.

I'm willing to try.

If Rysz dies tonight what do we do tomorrow with this outing? Sit on it? Kill AVN? Kill Kaetje?

I'd rather kill a possible wolf tonight and kill a certain cultist tomorrow, than the contrary.