• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
unvote rysz
vote kaetje

Let me get this straight...

We have an outed cultist (confessed) in Rysz.

We now have a player who confessed to being a baddie, but now retracts that confession and claims to have an outing on Kaetje (AVN)...

The village ought first to kill Rysz, as he is the most likely baddie. There are significant issues with the AVN outing that need to be cleared up.

Anyone deviating from the lynch on Rysz should be looked at with high suspicion at the moment, IMO.

Stay on target village, don't get distracted. We have a confirmed outing to lynch, we will deal with this AVN business tomorrow.

Unvote Rysz - Vote Kaetje

Let me get this straight...

We have an outed cultist (confessed) in Rysz.

We now have a player who confessed to being a baddie, but now retracts that confession and claims to have an outing on Kaetje (AVN)...

The village ought first to kill Rysz, as he is the most likely baddie. There are significant issues with the AVN outing that need to be cleared up.

Anyone deviating from the lynch on Rysz should be looked at with high suspicion at the moment, IMO.

Stay on target village, don't get distracted. We have a confirmed outing to lynch, we will deal with this AVN business tomorrow.

Wolves take precedence to cultist.

Kill a wolf, kill a pack. Kill a cultist, kill nothing.

Wolves take precedence to cultist.

Kill a wolf, kill a pack. Kill a cultist, kill nothing.

Yes,

But...AVN is not a credible source...at least not as credible as the sources which gave us Rysz.

AVN's story smacks of a wolf trying to save his skin, IMO.

hmm. interesting...

unvote Rysz

Vote Kaetje

Yes,

But...AVN is not a credible source...at least not as credible as the sources which gave us Rysz.

AVN's story smacks of a wolf trying to save his skin, IMO.

Why would he do that? Why not just wait till Rysz is dead?

If Kaetje isn't a wolf, then AVN is sure to die sooner or later. While he could still be working the village around without undeniable proof.

My opinion:

its-a-trap.jpg

Why would he do that? Why not just wait till Rysz is dead?

If Kaetje isn't a wolf, then AVN is sure to die sooner or later. While he could still be working the village around without undeniable proof.

If Kaetje IS a wolf, then AVN is sure to die as well. But, AVN was sure to survive this day without his outing, because Rysz is going to be lynched. All he has done now is put his head in the wolves jaws, to expose someone he could have exposed one day later, without risk.

No, I don't see it.

What I see is a confession from AVN based on an off-hand comment by tamius, then an attempt to distract attention away from a legitimate outing lynch in Rysz, with a suspicious story about an outing on Kaetje. That story makes a lot more sense to me.

And now at least we get to Roman plots. Brother vs sister. Choose your side! :)

Official vote count, 1h 31min to deadline

Rysz - 18 - Athalcor, Rockingluke, Sedracus, Najs, Kaetje, snoopdogg2, humancalculator, TheExecuter2, theFreeman, joebethegreat, Rendap, Vainglory, Kingepyon, Cakravati, Trinitrotoluen, Boris ze Spider, walrus, XenomorphII
Kaetje - 7 - AVN, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, jacob-Lundgren, Davisx3m, drxav, trespoe
trespoe - 1 - Rysz

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

Someone with hunter powers just hunt rysz. Golly gee people.:rofl: