• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No, because Kiwi is Avernite.

Let's see... that makes von Loch Ness, Thistletooth, Olaus, and now Avernite. I'm like some kind of reverse sockpuppet. Or perhaps just the puppet master...

Having looked through my PMs, there's one more small detail that means I can't sub back in yet.

Let's see... that makes von Loch Ness, Thistletooth, Olaus, and now Avernite. I'm like some kind of reverse sockpuppet. Or perhaps just the puppet master...

Having looked through my PMs, there's one more small detail that means I can't sub back in yet.

Woah, how do you gather -that- collection of comparisons? Are you schizophrenic?

You're the rising star.

Ahem.

Jesus%20on%20Yoshi%20Finished.png

It's just strange because being compared to vLN is usually a rather bad thing, being compared to Olaus means you're insane, and being compared to the other two means you're probably pretty good.

You'd have to ask EURO about that, he was doing most of the comparisons.

However, I have to get back to lynching you and your packmate Syber_sid in Lite.

It's just strange because being compared to vLN is usually a rather bad thing, being compared to Olaus means you're insane, and being compared to the other two means you're probably pretty good.

Early days vLN, not latter days.

Sub please...

...never expected to survive so long...

Good luck, village! I'll be around til deadline today, but after that, I'm out for a significant period...vacation and 1st anniversary trip!
Noted. However I don't like the same character chainging player more than once. I can feel the electricity building up...

You're the rising star.

This finally gave me something to fill the hole in my hear... signature with, since I'm not one for showing off my record. Especially when it's all losses :D

:eek:

How did you know?!

Also, EURO said old innovative vLN, not crazy worthless vLN.

All is now revealed in the Lite thread.

And to be honest, I don't know what most of the comparisons really mean :D I gather TT was due to a long, somewhat rambling, detailed analysis post. Rather similar to the one I've just done in Lite. If EURO says innovative, innovative it is. Crazy? Probably. And Avernite? Not sure I've seen him play.

This finally gave me something to fill the hole in my hear... signature with, since I'm not one for showing off my record. Especially when it's all losses :D

All is now revealed in the Lite thread.

And to be honest, I don't know what most of the comparisons really mean :D I gather TT was due to a long, somewhat rambling, detailed analysis post. Rather similar to the one I've just done in Lite. If EURO says innovative, innovative it is. Crazy? Probably. And Avernite? Not sure I've seen him play.

Avernite is a great old one on par with Jacob Lundgren.

Can the seer please scan OY tonight ? And make sure I have that result tomorrow. Thanks :)

And I'm receiving more and more information (in private) that places doubt on tamius23's scan.

Unfortunately I can't make this information public yet, but please wait with lynching randakar, a very valuable goodie who can help the village in winning this game.

Just to make sure that this little gem isn't forgotten.

AVN, in your own interest you should post that supposed information. After all, tamius23's claims were true. Or you could just confess, so that we can lynch the next cultist tomorrow.

The correct question should be: How many of the players came by way of Rysz? :p

This morning I realized I should ask Gamersgate for more BlueCoins, seeing as I got both Randakar and you playing EU3 :)

Is that why he pops up on every website I visit and spouts the same wtf (wtf is a noun)?

Yes. S/he's stalking your every cyber move. :ninja:

Official vote count, 8h 56min to deadline

Rysz - lots - AVN, Athalcor, Davisx3m, Rockingluke, Sedracus, OrangeYoshi, Najs, Kaetje, snoopdogg2, humancalculator, TheExecuter2, jacob-Lundgren, theFreeman, joebethegreat, Rendap, trespoe, Vainglory, Kingepyon, Cakravati, Trinitrotoluen
trespoe - 2 - Rysz, EUROO7
EUROO7 - 1 - drxav

not voted - 3 - walrus, XenomorphII, Boris ze Spider

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m