• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And you really think if they all came back, I wouldn't go back to being hunted and lynched Day 1 again?

We are not blind enough to not see when the village idiot turns into a useful analyser.

Day 2. They'd go for me and Kiwi first.

I was going to say you rate yourself too highly, but you probably would irritate them enough quickly enough to get a day one lynching. As for me, definitely overated. I'll get hunted for sure, but only after I pull some self-sacrificing stunt.

I was going to say you rate yourself too highly, but you probably would irritate them enough quickly enough to get a day one lynching. As for me, definitely overated. I'll get hunted for sure, but only after I pull some self-sacrificing stunt.

Thanks for quoting that.

Kiwi, you are a good player and as such would last long in such a game.

You just have that kind of face, Kiwi. It doesn't matter what you do, you die. The fact that you'd be useful to the village if you didn't makes it a certainty that you'd die.

And given EUROO7 and Snoop already try to kill me at every opportunity, if we added more like them it'd be guaranteed.

And you really think if they all came back, I wouldn't go back to being hunted and lynched Day 1 again?

I thought it went too far. But then, you were killed until you gave players a reason to think you were useful. Players should have had more of a chance to prove themselves imo, but now they don't need to. Those days are gone. The zombies have won. The game is dead. I've had a whiskey or two. For a bit it got my AoK up and made me want to join CAWZ. Now it just makes me want to stop. Ho hum.

I thought it went too far. But then, you were killed until you gave players a reason to think you were useful. Players should have had more of a chance to prove themselves imo, but now they don't need to. Those days are gone. The zombies have won. The game is dead. I've had a whiskey or two. For a bit it got my AoK up and made me want to join CAWZ. Now it just makes me want to stop. Ho hum.

I proclaimed the death of werewolf last year, pal. Get with the times.

There's a difference between CAWZ and mercilessly killing a player. I was -the- most active player. I was also the most killed. That wasn't CAWZ, and that's not why zombies prospered.

There's a difference between CAWZ and mercilessly killing a player. I was -the- most active player. I was also the most killed. That wasn't CAWZ, and that's not why zombies prospered.

We were teaching you a lesson. It worked. Tough love, baby.

The lesson was... quit for 8 months and...?

Return as the saviour of werewolf. Do you think all the time I spent with you was because I liked you? No. I was shaping you.

You have come to deliver werewolf from stagnation and doom.

I must have missed it, because it was after I stopped playing for a bit, obvs.:p

It was last October.

Werewolf is in a Golden Age, I don't know what you're talking about.

This is correct.

.. and the universe explodes in a spectacularly big bang due to the time-space paradox involved :D

I believe we are at the end of an age. If my predictions are correct, the game of werewolf will cease to exist in its current form lest some unexpected and very unusual event occurs.

It was last October.

Such an event did occur. By some freak accident, we began to have an influx of new players (most of which are valuable assets to the community) which no one could have predicted.

Such an event did occur. By some freak accident, we began to have an influx of new players (most of which are valuable assets to the community) which no one could have predicted.

Well... Blade! predicted it. That whole Ad Astra thing wasn't a coincidence. But see above post.

Also:

tumblr_lg67ze9oTS1qh0uqxo1_500.png

Well... Blade! predicted it. That whole Ad Astra thing wasn't a coincidence. But see above post.

How many of the new players came by way of Ad Astra or whatever Blade! did?

We should do a survey.

Paint him a vomit-inducing orange and it's precisely what I envisioned.