• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The real interesting thing though is what the update will say.
Either way this is how you play werewolf - excitement until the very end. :)

I propose a hunter shoot Rysz tonight.

excellent idea.

The real interesting thing though is what the update will say.
Either way this is how you play werewolf - excitement until the very end. :)

If you really are, we'll find out your role, so we know whether to lynch you or [name redacted]!

Had I had a switch off Randy to a random player (doesn't matter who), I could have pasted that in, as I saw your vote before the deadline fell.

But even then you didn't have enough time to react and post...

I had enough time to switch off Randy and on to you, but not enough to paste in my snipe, and then change "Rysz" to "davisx3m".

In other words. You failed in what you wanted. I succeeded. It's the result that counts.

Final vote count

randakar - 13 - tamius23, Vainglory, Najs, Athalcor, drxav, Cakravati, walrus, theFreeman, OrangeYoshi, EUROO7, XenomorphII, randakar, Rysz
Rysz - 12 - trespoe, joebethegreat, Kingepyon, Kaetje, Trinitrotoluen, Rockingluke, AVN, Rendap, Boris ze Spider, jacob-Lundgren, TheExecuter2, Sedracus
EUROO7 - 1 - Davisx3m
joebethegreat - 1 - snoopdogg2
Kingepyon - 1 - humancalculator

not voted - 1 - :)

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

You die tomorrow, cultist.

I have learnt my lesson, and I promise to be a better sniper in the future.

You have brought shame to me and my school of sniping :mad:

Seventh Day and Seventh Night

mdv8.jpg

Join die Gelbe! we have a great dental plan!

So many outings and so little time. So many Justice Leagues and so little trust. One or both? Plotters or leaders? TIE or not? Who could draw the fastest? Certainly not Charles Ingram the brutal werewolf with sorcery powers. But maybe that was what he had planned all along since his early attack took out the rubber-duck magnate the villager.

And that was enough exitement for one day. And appearently also for the following night.

You lynched randakar the Brutal Werewolf with Sorcery powers of die Gelbe pack.
randakar brutalized tamius23 the villager
Noone was eaten by the wolves.

Wtf... vote Rysz