• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good colonel of a distant land, tell us of your adventures! I hear there is quite the conflict in Tripoli in a few hundred years.

My apologies, kind Sir - However with my travels and enemies trailing me, I need to keep a low profile to escape my enemies. As soon as I am convinced that no capitalist infidels is around, I will likely be able to share my story.

39 people?!??!?

I have to admit I am impressed.

A history of great games, combined with a long list of contacts gained through years in the community provides johho with the gravitas necessary to put on such a show like this.

Remember people, no voting me or hunting me or allowing any action or doing any action that can bring about my death.

Remember people, no voting me or hunting me or allowing any action or doing any action that can bring about my death.

Make him cursed!

<rabble rabble>

My apologies, kind Sir - However with my travels and enemies trailing me, I need to keep a low profile to escape my enemies. As soon as I am convinced that no capitalist infidels is around, I will likely be able to share my story.

Did you bring the blondes?

:p

My dear sir, can I have your Green Book?

:p

Joko_Londo-gaddafi-female-bodyguards2.jpg

I can assure you, that any resemblance between myself and any of the individuals in the displayed drawing above is a pure coincidence.

I can assure you, that any resemblance between myself and any of the individuals in the displayed drawing above is a pure coincidence.

gaddafi-women_442626s1.jpg

Who're you then? I don't recognize your screenname :p

I think I remember you from some games say a year back.. you were the seer. Sedracus the seer, alliterating the world to justice!

Can we get 3 more? :eek:
When signup seemed to level off at 20 players I PMed everyone and his mother. I must admit I'm pleasantly surprised at what happened next. I had a setup for 25ish players planned but now I need to rethink this. To get the last three I should maybe PM everyone's grandmothers too?

@Atalcor: nice choice!

Changes to the original rules are marked in lime in post #2 in case someone memorized them already. Nothing really major so far and the rules will be frozen once the game starts.

When signup seemed to level off at 20 players I PMed everyone and his mother. I must admit I'm pleasantly surprised at what happened next. I had a setup for 25ish players planned but now I need to rethink this. To get the last three I should maybe PM everyone's grandmothers too?

@Atalcor: nice choice!

Changes to the original rules are marked in lime in post #2 in case someone memorized them already. Nothing really major so far and the rules will be frozen once the game starts.

I'd try everyone's fathers first.