• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have cleared my inbox (don't worry I saved it first). I now cannot forward my PM from my contact onwards. I still have it as text.

I have saved my role PM though.

vote da rysz

Well, it looks like the general consensus is to waste one day. So be it.

I won't move my vote; please don't use it against me.

People, we need to at least try to make a tie here. Otherwise we'll just be hanging Randy tomorrow, wasting another day.

Unvote Rysz
Vote Randy

BIG ANGRY LETTERS ANNOUNCEMENT​

THIS IS A COMMAND

YOU WILL TIE RYSZ AND RANDAKAR. THEY WILL BOTH DIE

And if it turns out randy is a goodie, we'll get a baddie tomorrow, almost certainly.

Two baddies in two days = good! (with one villager possibly dying along the way (maybe))

People, we need to at least try to make a tie here. Otherwise we'll just be hanging Randy tomorrow, wasting another day.

Unvote Rysz
Vote Randy

+1 to this. Randy is probably a villager and Tami has been used for an IL outing, but even Randy says it's an outing and he must go. What else can we do, lynch him tomorrow? Wasting a day. Furthermore if we do that and Trespoe dies tonight, taking the name with him, Tami has to PM the name to someone new, lest he get hunted tomorrow night. The only possible "out" is if someone scans and clears Randy, but I can't see that happening. Using a JL mouthpiece just to vouch for someone? That just makes both guys good hunt targets.

Let's look on the bright side here: Randy's death will deliver us a wolf either way. If Randy's a wolf, he's a wolf. If he's not, Trespoe and Tami both know the name of the wolf who attempted the IL.

The only possible problem is if one of the pair is eaten by wolves, and the other one shot. Hmm.

+1 to this. Randy is probably a villager and Tami has been used for an IL outing, but even Randy says it's an outing and he must go. What else can we do, lynch him tomorrow? Wasting a day. Furthermore if we do that and Trespoe dies tonight, taking the name with him, Tami has to PM the name to someone new, lest he get hunted tomorrow night. The only possible "out" is if someone scans and clears Randy, but I can't see that happening. Using a JL mouthpiece just to vouch for someone? That just makes both guys good hunt targets.

Let's look on the bright side here: Randy's death will deliver us a wolf either way. If Randy's a wolf, he's a wolf. If he's not, Trespoe and Tami both know the name of the wolf who attempted the IL.

The only possible problem is if one of the pair is eaten by wolves, and the other one shot. Hmm.

I agree. I will
unvote Rysz
vote Randy

for now.

*polishes up his sniper rifle*

*polishes up his sniper rifle*

Figured.

I doubt that this would-be tie will see any wolves snipe. Randy and Rysz both have good reason to snipe this, but if Randy is indeed a wolf then we can expect Rysz to attempt to sacrifice himself for the sake of keeping a wolf alive for one more day. This might be hard to counter. Otherwise this will follow the standard schedule, what with Rysz and Randy trying to kill each other while any helpful villager tries to mend the damages.

I didn't scan Trespoe. I scanned Rysz.

Trespoe and I scanned Rysz.

Yeah, sorry, I wasn't thinking straight.

That basically sums it up.

Official vote count, 4h 45min to deadline

Rysz - 17 - trespoe, Cakravati, joebethegreat, Kingepyon, Kaetje, Trinitrotoluen, randakar, OrangeYoshi, theFreeman, walrus, drxav, Rockingluke, AVN, Rendap, Boris ze Spider, jacob-Lundgren, TheExecuter2
randakar - 5 - tamius23, Sedracus, Vainglory, Najs, Athalcor
EUROO7 - 2 - XenomorphII, Davisx3m
joebethegreat - 1 - snoopdogg2
trespoe - 1 - Rysz
Pablo - 1 - EUROO7

not voted - 1 - humancalculator

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m