• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Try PMing me. I might even join twice.

johho, I wish to RP as a sandwich artisan. Or a rubber-duck magnate. You can choose. :)

Also, one of the times in the first post is wrong.

Last edited:
I don't care if the deadline is in the middle of my schoolday, I would still play in this game from the sheer number of players who turned out.

I don't care if the deadline is in the middle of my schoolday, I would still play in this game from the sheer number of players who turned out.

We goin old school with this turn out baby, old school!

When signup seemed to level off at 20 players I PMed everyone and his mother. I must admit I'm pleasantly surprised at what happened next. I had a setup for 25ish players planned but now I need to rethink this. To get the last three I should maybe PM everyone's grandmothers too?

I am not sure if you in fact PMed my mother, for she has not joined yet....

This could be dangerous. I heard that the evil ducks were nearby. And the poor bunnies that died. The bunnies who only wanted pancakes.

They won't get this llama. This llama is prepared for them. I suspect the game will soon be afoot. I need some suitable attire.

holmes.gif

This game needs Jonti and Lem.

Hmm...

I don't know if it will be on time for the sign up, but when I get home this evening I will go to jonti's IRC channel to see if I can get him back. But he never was a big fan of the big games, he much preferred Lite...

And here I thought I was special. :p
Also, 'Big black bard' is rapstar Snoop Doggy Dogg btw.
But you are special! People even asked for you in the thread.
I know who he is but with your user name it seemed redundant.

This game needs Jonti and Lem.
I PMed jonti but he doesn't seem to be around the forum anymore. Lemeard I think I might have forgotten (I based the PM spam on who played the last two of my games and the ones that played the last two big games). Rysz might have a better way to contact jonti.
Hmm...

I don't know if it will be on time for the sign up, but when I get home this evening I will go to jonti's IRC channel to see if I can get him back. But he never was a big fan of the big games, he much preferred Lite...

johho, I wish to RP as a sandwich artisan. Or a rubber-duck magnate. You can choose. :)

Updated RP character and fixed the time.

Last edited: