• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Kiwi pending sub-tle delights.

I wonder what happens if we lynch some Lemeard dude?

Vote Lemeard

Well, an outing is an outing - and if proven false, we'll have another target ready.

Unvote Bagricula
Vote Elderman Lemeard

vote Elderman Lemeard

Though I suppose we could tie him with that Lemeard dude in second place. :)

Unvote Capt. Kiwi! Vote Elderman Lemeard!

I may be absent during the most of the day due to stormchasing... If I do not vote tomorrow, you can have a clue what happened ;)

For now, placeholder-holy-bandwagon-vote

Vote ElderLem Maneard

And more importantly, he is now my enemy, and thus must be destroyed.

“They say you can judge a man by his friends, and i think that’s true to a large extent. But I would add a corollary: you can also measure a man by his enemies. And Andrew Breitbart has all the right enemies.”

:)

These three votes, all in succession, strike me as a wolf getting worried about his packmate geting run up. They may also be villagers trying to not lose a day of voting. I think it is both.

Vote Capt. Kiwi

Wow, you really are starting to grow up a bit.
Yeah, that runup on TE was pretty quick. I wouldn't go after Capt. Kiwi this soon though - he's a good analyzer to have around if he's good. Walrus or Cacravarti definitely look worth checking out though.

So wait Adamus was both Priest and Sorceror?

Priestly and sorcerous -powers-. Those are one-time use, unlike the real priest and sorcerer. Go have a look at the rules. :)

It's too long until the deadline for this to be a JL outing...

Yet it supposedly is one. Especially with the claim that Lemeard was scanned. By a priest, or someone with priestly powers, I take it.
I don't get why AOK is doing this that early either, though. If he'd waited we'd have a decent vote cycle. Now everyone is just forced to go and -

Vote Elderman Lemeard

I have a strong suspicion this isn't a true outing at all. AOK is just getting rid of a rival. And tomorrow, if (I say if) Lemeard is hung by his hooves and shown he is a villager, than we string up AOK for lying. Except he will find a trick and squeeze out of that lynching more than likely.

The problem with outings is that you can't simply ignore them. They'll be hovering over everyone's heads forever if we let that happen, and Lemeard will keep getting run up every day until we finally lynch him. And in the meantime we'll lose a lot of information - information that we need to analyse this game properly.

I may be absent during the most of the day due to stormchasing... If I do not vote tomorrow, you can have a clue what happened ;)

.. don't get struck by lightning, please. :p

You're talking about the man who once counted votes for a random Swedish hotel receptionist. He'll count them.

Just not in the intended way.

The majority of which are unrelated to the size of the game.

Possibly, but with almost all players in there's a smaller pool to draw replacements from.

.. don't get struck by lightning, please. :p

I stay inside during the passage of the storm. BTW, the storm we just had the past hour (in Amsterdam) was already quite heavy... A few close strikes, and autoalarms even reacting on the passage of the pressure wave (=heavy thunder)

Request sub please

I've got too many irons in the fire right now, and there are too many players here for me to think straight.

Best of luck village!

Vote Kiwi pending sub-tle delights.
People, this is how you do it! If you need to sub out cast a vote to give the GM time to find a sub without causing a lot of holes in the voting records for your character. :)

May he spit in your drink if he's not actually a cultist, AOK. It was quite early for an outing.

Vote ElderLlama Lemeard

Good thing the outing's today, though - I've got to tend the bar tonight :)

It makes a bit of sense - if I were a scanner, I'd scan Lem.

unvote cakravarti
Vote elderman lemeard

I think Sedracus meant quite early in the day, not quite early in the game. And I have to agree that makes it a little suspect, especially with the reputation AOK has. But whoever (randakar?) said that not following up on an outing just spoils a few more days of analysis was right. We've got little to lose if we follow it up now, and then we can deal with the fallout afterwards with a bit of info to work with. Especially if the GA is on AOK - though it's perfectly possible that Lemeard is a cultist and AOK is his wolf master.

I think Sedracus meant quite early in the day, not quite early in the game. And I have to agree that makes it a little suspect, especially with the reputation AOK has. But whoever (randakar?) said that not following up on an outing just spoils a few more days of analysis was right. We've got little to lose if we follow it up now, and then we can deal with the fallout afterwards with a bit of info to work with. Especially if the GA is on AOK - though it's perfectly possible that Lemeard is a cultist and AOK is his wolf master.
The latter would make little sense this early in the game, seeing as there is little suspicion on AOK so far - but it's quite possible Lemeard was sorcerer-scanned, and AOK is in a rival pack.