• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Facing such injustice I shall commit Seppukku.

But beware, you unfaithful crowd, I shall return with cat videos, or worse... J-Pop !

[video=youtube;fgZzEFZTjLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgZzEFZTjLE[/video]

As long as you don't commit bukkake Drxav

Official vote count, 39min to deadline

drxav - everyone! - AVN, EUROO7, Boris ze Spider, snoopdogg2, Davisx3m, OrangeYoshi, trespoe, Cakravati, Rockingluke, Najs, humancalculator, Vainglory, joebethegreat, Trinitrotoluen, theFreeman, Rendap, Athalcor, Sedracus, walrus, drxav

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

Eh what?

Could the GM hand me over the role of every player once I'm dead. I'm just curious. (I'm no Tamius or Kinge)

The GM will probably not do that (and he has explained why).
But I don't have objections if he does give you that information.
As long as you stay out of the thread, and don't influence the game at all, once you are dead ...

Unvote drxav
Vote Joeb!

The GM will probably not do that (and he has explained why).
But I don't have objections if he does give you that information.
As long as you stay out of the thread, and don't influence the game at all, once you are dead ...

The GM should do that. All GMs of the games I've been in have done that, and I never influence the game in any way.

The GM should do that. All GMs of the games I've been in have done that, and I never influence the game in any way.

Your sole existence influences the game.

Maybe he should but he will not. It's nothing personal, he just doesn't.

Everyone alive is of course free to share their role with any ghost if they like to.