• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've been on the GITP forums in a couple of werewolf games too, ages ago. I attended the GitP UK summer '11 meetup, the NL summer meetup of '10, and the NL summer meetup of '11. Do you know Dallas-Dakota from the GitP boards? He's related to Rysz too. I'm considering getting him to join the Ryszian Invasion.

I have seen his posts. Their OT board is truly nutz. Too much self-gratification and self-validation. So many seem self-absorbed. Unlike people here.

I have seen his posts. Their OT board is truly nutz. Too much self-gratification and self-validation. So many seem self-absorbed. Unlike people here.

We truly are the best.

It seems that a critical member of the JL was turned last night
(not based on information in this thread, but based on information I received in private).
The JL has to sort things out now.

For the moment I advise you to vote Davisx3m.
The list of 7 possible wolfs I mentioned two days ago, is reduced to two players. And Davisx3m is one of them.

If the hunter can contact me (in private) I'll give him the name of the 2nd candidate, so he can be hunted tonight.

Vote Davisx3m

Vote Davis

VOTE CAKRAVARTI

Davisx3m is an idiot.

AVN is an idiot.

EUROO7 is smart.

The rest of you could go either way.

so Davis could be a cultist? and Cakravarti a turned wolf? and OY an overactive/overeager player? and Kiwi an Aussie in a dress? And drxav a sheep lover? And Vain needs to get back to the vineyards and get me more Syrah!

Unvote Davis

Vote Cakravarti

Let us see what happens now.

EDIT: before anyone gets excited, this is still theory time. Perhaps later today something more definite will come out. These are just possibilities...

with the exception of drxav being a sheep lover.

Official vote count, 13h 55min to deadline

Davisx3m - 3 - Sedracus, AVN, EUROO7
Cakravati - 2 - joebethegreat, trespoe
OrangeYoshi - 1 - Boris ze Spider

not voted - 8 - Rockingluke, walrus, theFreeman, trespoe, Cakravati, Davisx3m, OrangeYoshi, humancalculator

Missed two votes - 1 - walrus
Missed one vote - 3 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, Rockingluke

Why are we still pretending to play this game?

Why are we still pretending to play this game?

If you want a sub, you can kindly ask for one. Leave the bitching and moaning for your wife. We don't care for it around here.

:happy::eek::glare::mad::wub::excl::rolleyes::unsure::closedeyes::cool::sleep::blush::p:sad::blink:;):eek:hmy::angry::D:ninja::rofl::eek:o:mellow::wacko::(:laugh::eek::):huh::confused:

This is too many smileys. I don't think I possess that many emotions.

If you want a sub, you can kindly ask for one. Leave the bitching and moaning for your wife. We don't care for it around here.

I will leave the bitching and moaning to you. You appear to be very good at jumping on little statements and whining about them.

I will leave the bitching and moaning to you. You appear to be very good at jumping on little statements and whining about them.

I'll lynch you for that, you cur.

I'll lynch you for that, you cur.

You can't lynch me if I lynch myself first!

Which, of course, has nothing to do with this situation. I am not going to lynch myself in any way shape or form.

You can't lynch me if I lynch myself first!

Which, of course, has nothing to do with this situation. I am not going to lynch myself in any way shape or form.

This just gets us back to where we started! You not lynching yourself and me lynching you! GOD JOEB, THINK FOR ONE F$@&%ING SECOND!

This just gets us back to where we started! You not lynching yourself and me lynching you! GOD JOEB, THINK FOR ONE F$@&%ING SECOND!

I have already thought through this exact conversation in all its possible details and permutations.

The conclusion:

EUROO7. To save her, you must die.