• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Rysz?

Vote Rysz.

Maybe our Lord shall grant us victory in killing this heathen beastly scum.

Let us Vote Rysz this glorious day.
Let us do no such d*mn thing (to quote Picard)
Rysz sure is lucky to survive so far.
Indeed, I never expected that! That being said, I haven't had such a fun, and exciting game in a few months.

Also, more serious. I've voted wolves on two following days, why do you guys still insist on lynching me? ;)

Vote Rysz.

vote Rysz for cultist of the year, 2011!

Let us do no such d*mn thing (to quote Picard)

Indeed, I never expected that! That being said, I haven't had such a fun, and exciting game in a few months.

Also, more serious. I've voted wolves on two following days, why do you guys still insist on lynching me? ;)
Rysz, bring your laptop. There's free wifi at the lobby. Tomorrow. Deadline. Be there.

In other news, because of a Family Weekend, I shall not be online much this weekend. I'll check in a couple of times though.

Vote the man with a million lives, Rysz!

Wake me up when we get back to the game.

VOTE RYSZ

Rysz, bring your laptop. There's free wifi at the lobby. Tomorrow. Deadline. Be there.

In other news, because of a Family Weekend, I shall not be online much this weekend. I'll check in a couple of times though.

Nope, I never bring computers on weekends away... I do have my smartphone though ... :p
Also, if we are all gonna log in on the same wifi network, we are all gonna appear to be having the same IP...

Official vote count, 14h 13min to deadline

Rysz - lots - Sedracus, OrangeYoshi, Athalcor, drxav, theFreeman, Rockingluke, Kingepyon, humancalculator, Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m, trespoe, Najs, Cakravati, joebethegreat
joebethegreat - 2 - snoopdogg2, EUROO7

not voted - 8 - Rendap, Vainglory, Trinitrotoluen, walrus, AVN, jacob-Lundgren, Rysz, XenomorphII

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Davisx3m

Sure, if you just post vote counts without commenting on them. :)

If he makes a mistake he will be directly influencing the game.

Yep. Boring games are boring.
On another note, maybe I should just retire again for a while. I'm either taking this game wayyy too seriously or not seriously enough, and I have enough RL stress as is.

Vote Sedracus

Last 2 days I switched from Trespoe to a family member. Now I just skip trespoe and go for the family member :)

If he makes a mistake he will be directly influencing the game.
Well, I can mistakes too and I only ever doublecheck the Final vote count so it is up to the players to spot mistakes in earlier vote counts and/or make their own votecounts. I will still be doing the Final vote count on Saturday before I make the update only it might get done an hour or two after the deadline.