• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This does make me think about some good Wheel of Time themes. Men going literally mad from the one power should be a good role playing opportunity and those who don't RP can just be themselves :p

While we sort out the system I could randomly draw one of the two proposed ideas and let the other go after? Get an idea voted on ahead of time would be best.

A Song of Ice and Fire. Or Game of Thrones if you are more familiar with the TV show.

Well I'm not going to be GMing that, since I've not read the books and since the tv series hasn't even screened on pay to view satellite tv here. I'd be interested to see someone else do it, though.

While we sort out the system I could randomly draw one of the two proposed ideas and let the other go after? Get an idea voted on ahead of time would be best.

Do it. If I'm running the game I'd prefer to have signup closed by late Friday or Saturday night GMT, which might be pushing it a bit.

Although maybe instead of running our ideas back to back, the one not picked should be first into whatever selection pool we use afterwards. They're fairly similar, so a gap between them might be best.

Used kiwi as odd and reis as even. Number was 28. Have at it.