• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was absent from Friday to Tuesday. Given my usual activity here, it should qualify less as a hiatus and more of a death and resurrection.

You have been absent for 4 days? Horror! I am surprised they have survived so long without you :D.

Congrats randakar and Kaetje! Great news, or am I jumping to the wrong conclusion here :p.

You have been absent for 4 days? Horror! I am surprised they have survived so long without you :D.

Well I'm glad you understand how much more important I am than you. It's alright though: I have trained them to function in my absence as though I'd never left! If you don't believe me just look at the past four days.

Also I'd like to be IN as an "Evil Clam".

Congrats randakar and Kaetje! Great news, or am I jumping to the wrong conclusion here :p.

You probably are :)
I'm not even sure what that wrong conclusion might be, exactly. :p

You probably are :)
I'm not even sure what that wrong conclusion might be, exactly. :p
You know, I am somehow always wrong when I ask someone if I am right. I guess I should stop asking and just state that I am wrong. That way I am always right even when I am wrong. :D

You know, I am somehow always wrong when I ask someone if I am right. I guess I should stop asking and just state that I am wrong. That way I am always right even when I am wrong. :D

Delete this before you cause the forums to shut down. Everyone knows that paradoxes destroy computers.

Delete this before you cause the forums to shut down. Everyone knows that paradoxes destroy computers.
Have you looked at the URL of this website? ;)

The right conclusion is: Kaetje has asked a friend to join the game.

You mean http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?555547-Werewolf-CXII-Refugees/page12 ? :D

edit: Drat, they broke that way of navigating this site with the upgrade, it seems.
I knew, you're not succeeding in your plot to bring my downfall.
The what? :eek:
And that on a forum full of nerds? :D
Nope, that wasn't it *shakes head*
I guess my sis would know herself what she did? That being said: Who would it be?

In other news, what about protection? What happens if a blessed cursed villager happens to caught in bed with the lover by the wolves, while the Doc and his GA were having a little chat beneath the bed trying to think of better days in their careers and desperately attempting to shut out the exclamations of rejoice and satisfaction abruptly changing into ones of fear and surprise?

And no, I wasn't speaking about that kind of protection :rolleyes:

In other news, what about protection? What happens if a blessed cursed villager happens to caught in bed with the lover by the wolves, while the Doc and his GA were having a little chat beneath the bed trying to think of better days in their careers and desperately attempting to shut out the exclamations of rejoice and satisfaction abruptly changing into ones of fear and surprise?

And no, I wasn't speaking about that kind of protection :rolleyes:

Lulwat?

The right conclusion is: Kaetje has asked a friend to join the game.
Do you think that friend will show up before signup closes?