• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Final vote count

Lord_D - 8 - trespoe, Rockingluke, randakar, Trinitrotoluen, jacob-Lundgren, walrus, Kaetje, AVN
snoopdogg - 8 - Sedracus, jonti-h, theFreeman, Lord_D, Vainglory, XenomorphII, Slinky, Napoleon XIX
Slinky - 5 - Rendap, sbr, snoopdogg, OrangeYoshi, tamius23
humancalculator - 4 - humancalculator, EUROO7, drxav, Najs
Rockingluke - 2 - Kingepyon, Athalcor
AVN - 2 - Cakravati, Davisx3m
Cakravati - 2 - Paendrag, joebethegreat
Vainglory - 2 - Rysz

not voted - 3 - TheExecuter2, Boris ze Spider, Bagricula

Requests sub - 1 - Bagricula

Fourth Day and Fourth Night

mdv5.jpg

Proud and furry owner of no less than two

Today there was no politician around that you could all blame. Today you had to think for yourself and the lynchmob went from house to house, pausing outside the Laird's hall (front and kitchen entrances), outside the black bard's and outside the church - twice. Maybe you should lynch all of them just to be sure? In honor of the ex-elderman's TIE program? No, wait, wasn't he corrupt? But his program might be sound? In the end you "only" torched the houses of the black bard the guardian angel and Lawrence, Laird of... the cursed apprentice.

Night came and everything went quiet. Until suddenly a roar - or was it a rawr? - broke the silence. The lightest sleepers had just enough time to get to their windows to see the Lemeardmobile followed by another carriage driven by the night watchmen - do we have nightwatchmen in this village? - skid around the belltower corner and crash against the Rathaus. As you reached the crash scene the other carriage was long gone but in the wreck of the Lemeardmobile you were surprised to find
Lemeard's twin the werewolf with sorcery powers of die Gelbe pack. Those nightwatchmen really should get a medal!

You lynched snoopdogg the Guardian Angel and Lord_D the Cursed Apprentice.
jonti-h the Werewolf with Sorcery powers of die Gelbe pack was eaten by the wolves.

Why did you TIE it at the last minute?
I do not approve.

Not a tie, please. I won't switch, because I honestly suspect Snoopdogg of being a werewolf, and if it takes a tie to bring him down, so be it. But please not a tie, if you can help it.

You answered yourself: I was under the impression that a tie was what was wanted, you thought snoopdogg was a werewolf, so I acted accordingly.

At least the one I voted for was cursed.

johho888 said:
snoopdogg - 8 - Sedracus, jonti-h, theFreeman, Lord_D, Vainglory, XenomorphII, Slinky, Napoleon XIX

This bears looking into.

I started the vote around this time last night, because snoopdogg seemed wolfish to me. After another few people had been voted, jonti-h, a wolf with sorcery powers, theFreeman and Lord_D followed up on it. Lord_D is logical, because he was the other person being run up. theFreeman I can't tell why he voted. Vainglory also voted after a bit, and snoopdogg hung at 5/6 votes for a time while Slinky and Lord_D were being voted on hard. Then, not that long before the deadline, XenomorphII and Slinky also voted. Then, at the last minute, Napoleon XIX tiesniped snoopdogg into death.

Therefore, I suspect Napoleon XIX of being a baddie. You just don't tie-snipe people if you're not 100% certain of their being someone you want dead.

He answered this to my inquiry of why a tie-snipe:
You answered yourself: I was under the impression that a tie was what was wanted, you thought snoopdogg was a werewolf, so I acted accordingly.

I -thought- snoopdogg was a werewolf. Not I -knew- snoopdogg was a werewolf. Please ALWAYS do your own thinking.