• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm sub b**tches. <---------I just received an infraction point for language. Do you guys get these?

Don't #@%$ing swear and you won't get @#$%ing warned for it :p

Oh crumpets!

Better drink my own bodily fluids then.

I say old boy, I do believe you're catching on :p :p
Dashed cold outside, what?

People can indeed get infraction points, not sure where that post is exactly. Just a reminder since day one people got a bit silly.

""3. {Respect, not Harassment} You will at all times respect and refrain from harassing and/or personally attacking other users or Paradox staff. You will respect the rights of other users to have their own opinions. You will not use expressions that are considered foul, vulgar, sexually harassing, racially offensive or in any way discriminatory. These expressions include, but are not limited to, Sexist language, ethnic slurs, hate speech and religious epithets. Whether an expression fits under this definition will be determined by Paradox staff at the time.

4. {No Trolling} You will not make posts that are inflammatory with the perceived intent to rile people up (i.e. "trolling" and "flaming" are prohibited).""

Now people get at each other ingame to try and rattle them but do try to follow the line well since someone without any background might think 1/2 the people here are extremely nasty people based off occasional days.;)

If anyone seriously gets upset with what someone is doing and it is not an in character act then pm me. Otherwise I and others are left to assume everyone is cool with anything that looks personal since it otherwise seems part of the game. For the record no one has told me anything. Just mind the language a bit more?

*Back to game mode*

vote Elderman Lemeard

Doing so yesterday eventually led to a dead wolfie, clearly this path must be vigorously pursued.

Vote Rysz

In case I don't have chance to change. Consider it placeholder.
Placeholder votes should be on yourself. That way you don't accidentally get someone else hanged and if you end up hanging due to voting yourself we get to mock you really REALLY hard.

Unvote humancalculator
Vote TheExecuter

My vote wasn't doing much, and while I don't agree with randakar that tamius is less suspicious I do think someone else should be out there with him. Throw in the fact that TheExecuter was pushing for someone to get the elderman role, and he's not too bad a candidate.

Heh, well...:D

Y'see, that's not the bible forbidding it, it's advice. Of course you don't lie with a man like you would with a woman, you've got to do it from a different angle, or it's going to be really awkward :p

Anyway

Vote TheExecutor
as it seems silly Taimus is roaring ahead right now, and Exy is one person with enough votes to be close to him.

I concur with Kiwi's reasoning and Im gonna run up the Executer a little to see if there is any fallout...

Unvote Elderman Lemeard! Vote theExecuter

These three votes, all in succession, strike me as a wolf getting worried about his packmate geting run up. They may also be villagers trying to not lose a day of voting. I think it is both.

Vote Capt. Kiwi

Days are 24 hours, correct? Just wondering if I should vote now or sleep on it.

Since you are new... I will give my advice.

Always put a vote, even a "placeholder". Oftentimes, because I am at work or at sleep during a turn end, or if I forget to get back on the computer or even if my computer goes out, I at least have A vote. I almost always change my vote before deadline, unless my "placeholder" is in the lead. Then it just looks suspicious if you change your vote then and the player turns out to be bad.

I usually change my "placeholder" depending on who is leading in votes the next day.

So wait Adamus was both Priest and Sorceror?

Vote Capt. Kiwi!

as a placeholder.

These three votes, all in succession, strike me as a wolf getting worried about his packmate geting run up. They may also be villagers trying to not lose a day of voting. I think it is both.

Vote Capt. Kiwi
I think that it's worth at least a look.

UNVOTE WHOMEVER

VOTE WALRUS.

Ramen.

Ah, well noticed.

Unvote Rysz. Vote Cakravarti.

"I agree with Kiwi" smacks of wolf. You don't need to reason for yourself. Also, isn't Kiwi's analysis/theory well timed? I think they're packmates.

I propose lynching at least two of them in a TIE, pending Lemeard approval. It has been tamius approved for now.